Song Hye-kyo "I'm a lucky person...I've appeared in good works and I've been loved by many people."

Actor Song Hye-kyo showed off her unchanging beauty.On the 29th, Song Hye-kyo released his May issue of fashion magazine Elle Singapore through his instagram .In the public picture, Song Hye-kyo shows off his unchanging beauty, and while his age is inexhaustable to his doll-like features, she is impressed by her beauty.In the official Instagram   of Elle Singapore, some of Song Hye-kyos interviews were also revealed, Song Hye-kyo said, I think Ive been a lucky person.I have been able to participate in amazing works since I was a child, and such works have been loved by many people.I am very grateful, he said.Song Hye-kyo is reviewing his next film after appearing on TVN drama Boyfriend which was broadcast in 2018.

Actor Song Hye-kyo showed off her unchanging beauty.

On the 29th, Song Hye-kyo released his May issue of fashion magazine 'Elle Singapore' through his Instagram .

In the public picture, Song Hye-kyo shows off his unchanging beauty, and while his age is inexhaustable to his doll-like features, she is impressed by her beauty.

In the official Instagram of Elle Singapore, some of Song Hye-kyo's interviews were also revealed, Song Hye-kyo said, "I think I've been a lucky person. I have been able to participate in amazing works since I was a child, and such works have been loved by many people. I am very grateful," he said.

Song Hye-kyo is reviewing his next film after appearing on TVN drama 'Boyfriend' which was broadcast in 2018.