Lee El, Short Cuts Hair style Current Status I Want to Follow...Sick UP

Lee El posted a picture on his instagram on the 2nd of the month with an article entitled I love beautiful and precious hair bundles that give me great joy and joy even if I just skip for a while.The photo showed Lee El holding a puppy in his arms; he boasted a special sophistication, perfecting a short Short Cuts Hair style.Lee Els chic mood and dignity capture the attention of many people.Many netizens responded to this by saying, Sister and poppy are too cute, Short Cuts inducer, Sister Short Cuts, but the face is not Lee El.Meanwhile, Lee El played the role of Ji Seo Young in TVN Drama When the Devil Calls Your Name which last September.

Lee El posted a picture on his instagram on the 2nd of the month with an article entitled "I love beautiful and precious hair bundles that give me great joy and joy even if I just skip for a while."

The photo showed Lee El holding a puppy in his arms; he boasted a special sophistication, perfecting a short Short Cuts Hair style. Lee El's chic mood and dignity capture the attention of many people.

Many netizens responded to this by saying, "Sister and poppy are too cute", "Short Cuts inducer", "Sister Short Cuts, but the face is not Lee El".

Meanwhile, Lee El played the role of Ji Seo Young in TVN Drama 'When the Devil Calls Your Name' which last September.