All The Butlers' Han Ji-min, Shin Sung-rok on the phone, "You're really good at broadcasting"

Actor Han Ji-min showed off his best friend with Shin Sung-rok.In the SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, Shin Sung-rok, Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun were portrayed.On this day, the members went on a mission to meet the master, one of the interview processes.Shin Sung-rok called the questioning woman and introduced her as SBS The Internet PD Shin Sung-rok so the woman said, What is it? Are you on the air?and laughed. The person was Han Ji-min.Han Ji-min, who laughed like an absurd laugh, said, Stop in the words of Shin Sung-rok, Can you talk for a while? And made the scene into a laughing sea. I thought you were drunk.What are you doing now?Shin Sung-rok continued to explain to Han Ji-min, I am going to take a Master, and Han Ji-min said, I am?What master do you do? I wake up. You dont know me like this. Youre really good at broadcasting. I cant. Ill text. Call me.You try hard, too, he added a threatening word.

Actor Han Ji-min showed off his best friend with Shin Sung-rok.

In the sbs entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 26th, Lee Seung-gi, Yang Se-hyeong, Shin Sung-rok, Cha Eun-woo and Kim Dong-Hyun were portrayed.

On this day, the members went on a mission to meet the Master, one of the interview processes. Shin Sung-rok called the questioning woman and introduced her as "sbs The Internet PD Shin Sung-rok" so the woman said, "What is it? Are you on the air? "and laughed. The person was Han Ji-min.

Han Ji-min, who laughed like an absurd laugh, said, "Stop" in the words of Shin Sung-rok, "Can you talk for a while?" And made the scene into a laughing sea. "I thought you were drunk. What are you doing now?"

Shin Sung-rok continued to explain to Han Ji-min, "I am going to take a Master," and Han Ji-min said, "I am? What Master do you do? I wake up. You don't know me like this." "You're really good at broadcasting. I can't. I'll text. Call me. You try hard, too, "he added a threatening word.