Han Ji-min, All The Butlers' Shin Sung-rok call in and say, "I can't do Bakumatsu."

Actor Han Ji-min said during an interview call by actor Shin Sung-rok, I can not do Bakumatsu.The SBS entertainment program All The Butlers broadcasted on the 26th appeared with Cha Eun-woo, Shin Sung-rok, Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun and Yang Se-hyeong.On the day, the cast members who completed the Internet practice at the Top Model Sea Cultural Bureau and the Press Bureau in SBS new employees conducted a final interview with SBS Choi Young-in, general manager of entertainment.The final interview was a masters invitation in which the cast members chose the master.First on the assignment, Top Model Shin Sung-rok called Han Ji-min and said, SBS The Internet PD Shin Sung-rok.Are you on the air? Bye, Han Ji-min said, I thought you were drunk.Shin Sung-rok said, The Internet PD. I want to take Master Han Ji-min. Is it filming?Han Ji-min said, How do you get involved when you do not know me like this? He added, I can not do Bakumatsu.

Actor Han Ji-min said during an interview call by actor Shin Sung-rok, "I can not do Bakumatsu."

The sbs entertainment program All The Butlers' broadcasted on the 26th appeared with Cha Eun-woo, Shin Sung-rok, Lee Seung-gi, Kim Dong-Hyun and Yang Se-hyeong.

On the day, the cast members who completed The Internet practice at the Top Model Sea Cultural Bureau and the Press Bureau in sbs new employees conducted a final interview with sbs Choi Young-in, general manager of entertainment.

The final interview was a 'Master's invitation' in which the cast members chose the Master.

First on the assignment, Top Model Shin Sung-rok called Han Ji-min and said, "sbs The Internet PD Shin Sung-rok."

"Are you on the air? Bye," Han Ji-min said, "I thought you were drunk."

Shin Sung-rok said, "The Internet PD. I want to take Master Han Ji-min." "Is it filming?"

Han Ji-min said, "How do you get involved when you do not know me like this?" He added, "I can not do Bakumatsu."