Ha Yeon-soo completes the image of a girl comic strip with a sheep-and-white + hoodie

Actor Ha Yeon-soo flaunted her unwavering beauty.Ha Yeon-soo posted a picture on April 23 with the words I took by my sister in the workshop on his instagram.In the photo, Ha Yeon-soo is looking at the camera with a pose with his hand on the clay.His biceps head and large eyes remind me of the comic books girl Image.The fans responded, I am so good at going both ways, and I wonder what kind of hobby I am challenging this time.surge implementation

Actor Ha Yeon-soo flaunted her unwavering beauty.

Ha Yeon-soo posted a picture on April 23 with the words "I took by my sister in the workshop" on his instagram.

In the photo, Ha Yeon-soo is looking at the camera with a pose with his hand on the clay. His biceps head and large eyes remind me of the comic book's girl Image.

The fans responded, "I am so good at going both ways," and "I wonder what kind of hobby I am challenging this time."

surge implementation