Song Hye-kyo, a sole cover of overseas fashion magazines "Why am I now? Thanks to the love of the public"

Actor Song Hye-kyo shot a fashion magazine and a picture in Singapore and shared a short Interview.Magazine Elle Singapore released the Interview wIth Song Hye-kyos picture on May 28 and 29, which covered the cover of May through the official Instagram.In the public photos, Song Hye-kyo created a unique atmosphere wIth professional poses, especially the semi-bundled wave hair styling and bold accessories that attract attention.Song Hye-kyo said in an Interview wIth the fashion magazine, I think I was very lucky.I have been able to do amazing works since I was a child, and they have been well received and loved by many people.I am grateful every day for It, he said.Meanwhile, Song is currently reviewing his next film.Photo: Singapore Elle
Actor Song Hye-kyo shot a fashion magazine and a picture in Singapore and shared a short Interview.Magazine Elle Singapore released the Interview wIth Song Hye-kyos picture on May 28 and 29, which covered the cover of May through the official Instagram.In the public photos, Song Hye-kyo created a unique atmosphere wIth professional poses, especially the semi-bundled wave hair styling and bold accessories that attract attention.Song Hye-kyo said in an Interview wIth the fashion magazine, I think I was very lucky.I have been able to do amazing works since I was a child, and they have been well received and loved by many people.I am grateful every day for It, he said.Meanwhile, Song is currently reviewing his next film.Photo: Singapore Elle
Actor Song Hye-kyo shot a fashion magazine and a picture in Singapore and shared a short Interview.Magazine Elle Singapore released the Interview wIth Song Hye-kyos picture on May 28 and 29, which covered the cover of May through the official Instagram.In the public photos, Song Hye-kyo created a unique atmosphere wIth professional poses, especially the semi-bundled wave hair styling and bold accessories that attract attention.Song Hye-kyo said in an Interview wIth the fashion magazine, I think I was very lucky.I have been able to do amazing works since I was a child, and they have been well received and loved by many people.I am grateful every day for It, he said.Meanwhile, Song is currently reviewing his next film.Photo: Singapore Elle

Actor Song Hye-kyo shot a fashion magazine and a picture in Singapore and shared a short Interview.

Magazine Elle Singapore released the Interview wIth Song Hye-kyo's picture on May 28 and 29, which covered the cover of May through the official Instagram.

In the public photos, Song Hye-kyo created a unique atmosphere wIth professional poses, especially the semi-bundled wave hair styling and bold accessories that attract attention.

Song Hye-kyo said in an Interview wIth the fashion magazine, "I think I was very lucky. I have been able to do amazing works since I was a child, and they have been well received and loved by many people. I am grateful every day for It, "he said.

Meanwhile, Song is currently reviewing his next film.

Photo: Singapore Elle