Song Hye-kyo, the Goddess of pictorials, "The secret to success? I was lucky."

Song Hye-kyo released a picture of the May issue of the fashion magazine Elle Singapore on the 29th.Song Hye-kyo, wearing a Spring-like dress, showed off her mysterious charm with pink makeup, which blends with blue lenses to create a dreamy atmosphere.In an interview released by Elle Singapore, Song Hye-kyo asked about the secret of success, saying, I was very lucky.I have been able to do amazing works since I was a child, and those works have done well. Ive been loved by a lot of people, thats why I am now, Im very grateful, he added.

Song Hye-kyo released a picture of the May issue of the fashion magazine Elle Singapore on the 29th.

Song Hye-kyo, wearing a Spring-like dress, showed off her mysterious charm with pink makeup, which blends with blue lenses to create a dreamy atmosphere.

In an interview released by Elle Singapore, Song Hye-kyo asked about the secret of success, saying, "I was very lucky. I have been able to do amazing works since I was a child, and those works have done well. "

"I've been loved by a lot of people, that's why I am now, I'm very grateful," he added.