Park Min-young, 'Day back' at the end of filming..."Mokhaewon hi."

Actor Park Min-young thanked his colleagues who worked together.Park Min-young posted several photos on his Instagram on the 2nd, along with an article entitled Mignon Team is the best, I love black and black # Mokhaewon Hi.In the photo, Park Min-young holding Cake is shown. Also beside him is a HAPPY END stationery balloon.The netizens who responded to this responded such as I was suffering, I was so hard at my sister and Mignon team is the best.On the other hand, Park Min-young is playing the role of Mokhaewon in the JTBC drama I will go if the weather is good which is currently on air.

Actor Park Min-young thanked his colleagues who worked together.

Park Min-young posted several photos on his Instagram on the 2nd, along with an article entitled "Mignon Team is the best, I love black and black # Mokhaewon Hi".

In the photo, Park Min-young holding Cake is shown. Also beside him is a 'HAPPY END' stationery balloon.

The netizens who responded to this responded such as "I was suffering", "I was so hard at my sister" and "Mignon team is the best".

On the other hand, Park Min-young is playing the role of 'Mokhaewon' in the JTBC drama 'I will go if the weather is good' which is currently on air.