Lee Jung-hyun Once she came in..' Coffee or Tea..."Coul Nahee"

Actor Lee Min-jung thanked Lee Jung-hyunLee Min-jung told his Instagram on the 27th, I did not know that Jung Hyun sister. Thank you so much! Power! Once she came in..and posted a picture.In the public photos, Lee Min-jung poses in front of Coffee or Tea.The Coffee or Tea contains the phrase Min Jung-ae drink this and shoot today, I have been to step actor once. Enjoy the step actor and give me a lot of love to Wool Na-hee.The netizens who responded to this responded I am watching well and I will always support you.On the other hand, Lee Min-jung is playing the role of Song Na Hee in KBS 2TV weekend drama I went once which is currently on air.

Actor Lee Min-jung thanked Lee Jung-hyun

Lee Min-jung told his Instagram on the 27th, "I did not know that Jung Hyun sister. Thank you so much! Power! Once she came in.. "and posted a picture.

In the public photos, Lee Min-jung poses in front of Coffee or Tea. The Coffee or Tea contains the phrase 'Min Jung-ae drink this and shoot today', 'I have been to step Actor once. Enjoy the step Actor and give me a lot of love to Wool Na-hee'.

The netizens who responded to this responded "I am watching well" and "I will always support you".

On the other hand, Lee Min-jung is playing the role of 'Song Na Hee' in KBS 2TV weekend drama 'I went once' which is currently on air.