Lee Min-ho "If there is a parallel World, it will be hard to sing ballad singer,

If there is a parallel world, I want to be a ballad singer, said Actor Lee Min-ho.In SBSs The King: The Monarch of Eternity (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon, Jung Ji-hyun) Actor Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-euns interview was released on April 22 on SBSs The Full Entertainment Midnight.Lee Min-ho said of the horse Maximus, who is co-working the play, When its cold, my nose is red, I have my favorite lemon-flavored candy and I eat it well.I give you one after shooting. Kim Go-eun said of his first criminal role challenge: It was great to handcuff someone.I was always a criminal role or a mainly chased role, but I chased and handcuffed and dragged nicely. Kim Go-eun said, I was confident in my mind because I had filmed Action movies.I did not have the height and strength I thought, so I went to the Taekwondo gym in front of my house.They also expressed satisfaction with each others casting, with Lee Min-ho saying: It was so good to be the best actor I wanted to do among my peers.Ive been saying its Kim Tan Line since I first met him - the best, Kim Go-eun laughed.Asked what job he would want to have if parallel World existed, Kim Go-eun said: I thought if I was a doctor, I wanted to be a doctor if I was capable.Im a ballad singer, Lee Min-ho said, and I think its going to be hard in this life.hwang hye-jin

"If there is a parallel World, I want to be a ballad singer," said Actor Lee Min-ho.

In sbs's "The King: The Monarch of Eternity" (playplayed by Kim Eun-sook/directed by Baek Sang-hoon, Jung Ji-hyun) Actor Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun's interview was released on April 22 on sbs's "The Full Entertainment Midnight".

Lee Min-ho said of the horse Maximus, who is co-working the play, "When it's cold, my nose is red, I have my favorite lemon-flavored candy and I eat it well. I give you one after shooting. "

Kim Go-eun said of his first criminal role challenge: "It was great to handcuff someone. I was always a criminal role or a mainly chased role, but I chased and handcuffed and dragged nicely. "

Kim Go-eun said, "I was confident in my mind because I had filmed Action movies. I did not have the height and strength I thought, so I went to the Taekwondo gym in front of my house.

They also expressed satisfAction with each other's casting, with Lee Min-ho saying: "It was so good to be the best Actor I wanted to do among my peers." "I've been saying it's Kim Tan Line since I first met him - the best," Kim Go-eun laughed.

Asked what job he would want to have if parallel World existed, Kim Go-eun said: "I thought if I was a doctor, I wanted to be a doctor if I was capable." "I'm a ballad singer," Lee Min-ho said, "and I think it's going to be hard in this life."

hwang hye-jin