"Midnight" Lee Min-ho "My job in the Parallel World? Ballad singer."

Actor Lee Min-ho dreamed of a ballad singer if he had a parallel World.In SBSs Full Entertainment Midnight, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, interviews between Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, the main characters of The King, were broadcast.The reporter asked the two people, If there is a World, what is my job?Lee Min-ho said, The ballad singer.I was surprised by the unexpected answer, and Kim Go-eun praised the voice is very good.I dont think its too late, the reporter said. Lee Min-ho said, I think this life is going to be tough.

Actor Lee Min-ho dreamed of a ballad singer if he had a parallel World.

In sbs's Full Entertainment Midnight, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, interviews between Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, the main characters of The King, were broadcast.

The reporter asked the two people, "If there is a World, what is my job?"

Lee Min-ho said, “The ballad singer.”

I was surprised by the unexpected answer, and Kim Go-eun praised "the voice is very good."

“I don’t think it’s too late,” the reporter said. Lee Min-ho said, “I think this life is going to be tough.”