'Midnight' Lee Min-ho "Kim Go-eun cast was so good...Fair World Ballad singer and wave"

Actor Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun claimed to be each others fansOn SBSs Full Entertainment Midnight, an interview between Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, the male and female protagonists of the new gilt drama The King: The Lord of Eternity (hereinafter referred to as The King), was released.Lee Min-ho said in the casting news of Kim Go-eun, It was the actor who wanted to do the most (work) of the peers, he said.Kim Go-eun also said, As soon as I first met him, I said, It was Kim Tan-line. I think its really the best.Kim Go-eun confessed, I thought I wanted to be a doctor if I was able to do my job, when asked, What kind of job would you like to have if a parallel world exists?Lee Min-ho seriously replied, A ballad singer, and made her laugh around.

Actor Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun claimed to be each other's fans

On sbs's "Full Entertainment Midnight," an interview between Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun, the male and female protagonists of the new gilt Drama "The King: The Lord of Eternity" (hereinafter referred to as "The King"), was released.

Lee Min-ho said in the casting news of Kim Go-eun, "It was the Actor who wanted to do the most (work) of the peers," he said.

Kim Go-eun also said, "As soon as I first met him, I said," It was Kim Tan-line. "I think it's really the best."

Kim Go-eun confessed, "I thought I wanted to be a doctor if I was able to do my job," when asked, "What kind of job would you like to have if a parallel World exists?" Lee Min-ho seriously replied, "A ballad singer," and made her laugh around.