'Slow' 99' Jeun Mi-do Jo Jung-suk 'Teachin'

Sweet Doctor Life behind-the-scenes cut has been unveiled.On April 2, TVN Drama official SNS posted TVN Mokyo Drama Sweet Doctor Life 99z behind-the-scenes cut.In the photo, five people in the medical room Jeun Mi-do, Jo Jung-suk, Jung Kyung Ho, Hyun Suk and Kim Dae Myung are making a real friend-like chemistry in the karaoke room.TVN said, I have no money to treat now because I have a 99-z accident. I do not have any agreement.Park Su-in

"Sweet Doctor Life" behind-the-scenes cut has been unveiled.

On April 2, TVN Drama official SNS posted TVN Mokyo Drama 'Sweet Doctor Life' 99z behind-the-scenes cut.

In the photo, five people in the medical room Jeun Mi-do, Jo Jung-suk, Jung Kyung Ho, Hyun Suk and Kim Dae Myung are making a real friend-like chemistry in the karaoke room.

TVN said, "I have no money to treat now because I have a 99-z accident. I do not have any agreement.

Park Su-in