"You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook" You Hee-yeol "Park Bo-gum, write me a handwritten note"

You Hee-Yeols Sketchbook, You Hee-yeol, Lee Seung-cheol showed affection for Park Bo-gum.Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum appeared in KBS2s Sketchbook of You Hee-yeol, which was broadcast on the 20th.Mr. Park Bo-gum came to play on the antenna, and there was a handwritten note and Flowerpot on my desk, and Mr. Bogum wrote me a handwritten note, said You Hee-yeol.You Hee-yeol asked, Where is my good? Park Bo-gum replied, I only picked one thing, so my bright appearance tickled my heart.At the end of Park Bo-gum, You Hee-yeol said, Do not do it, but he could not hide his smile.

You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook, You Hee-yeol, Lee Seung-cheol showed affection for Park Bo-gum.

Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum appeared in KBS2's Sketchbook of You Hee-yeol, which was broadcast on the 20th.

“Mr. Park Bo-gum came to play on the antenna, and there was a handwritten note and Flowerpot on my desk, and Mr. Bogum wrote me a handwritten note,” said You Hee-yeol.

You Hee-yeol asked, "Where is my good?" Park Bo-gum replied, "I only picked one thing, so my bright appearance tickled my heart."

At the end of Park Bo-gum, You Hee-yeol said, "Do not do it," but he could not hide his smile.