"You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook" Park Bo-gum "Singer Song Writer Turns to Acting with Dream Suggestions"

You Hee-Yeols Sketchbook Park Bo-gum confessed that there was a Singer dream.Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum appeared in KBS2s Sketchbook of You Hee-yeol, which was broadcast on the 20th.You Hee-yeol asked, I heard that Park Bo-gum started as an actor, but his first dream was Singer.Park Bo-gum said, Singer Song Writer was a dream, he said. I did not have enough skills, so I proposed to turn to Acting from my agency, and I started Acting from then on.Park Bo-gum also went to graduate school for the Department of New Media; last year, she released Christmas Carroll Songs.Lee Seung-cheol, who listened to the carol song of Park Bo-gum, said, There is no one. Lyrics. You think someone is thinking.I doubt that I should love you, but You Hee-yeol laughed on the behalf of Park Bo-gum, saying, I wrote it for those who love Park Bo-gum

You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook Park Bo-gum confessed that there was a Singer dream.

Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum appeared in KBS2's Sketchbook of You Hee-yeol, which was broadcast on the 20th.

You Hee-yeol asked, "I heard that Park Bo-gum started as an actor, but his first dream was Singer."

Park Bo-gum said, "Singer Song Writer was a dream," he said. "I did not have enough skills, so I proposed to turn to Acting from my agency, and I started Acting from then on."

Park Bo-gum also went to graduate school for the Department of New Media; last year, she released Christmas Carroll Songs.

Lee Seung-cheol, who listened to the carol song of Park Bo-gum, said, "There is no one. Lyrics. You think someone is thinking. I doubt that I should love you, "but You Hee-yeol laughed on the behalf of Park Bo-gum, saying," I wrote it for those who love Park Bo-gum "