You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' Park Bo-gum, piano playing + song opening You Hee-yeol and 2MC transformation 'Friday night gift'

You Hee-yeols Sketchbook Park Bo-gum gave a special stage from piano to song.Actor Park Bo-gum appeared on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook broadcast on the 20th.Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum, who have been linked to the singer and music video protagonist in the webtoon Moonlight Sculptor OST I Love You Much released in January this year, prepared a special stage that can only be seen in You Hee-yeols Sketchbook.Park Bo-gum took on the piano accompaniment of I love you a lot and presented a perfect breath with Lee Seung-cheol and presented the river and the river.MC You Hee-yeol said, I was surprised to hit so perfectly.At the end, I was slightly wrong and smiled, and my heart rattled. You Hee-yeol then asked for another song, saying, I did not know that I was playing the piano so well. Park Bo-gum played Lee Seung-cheols West Sky and Toys Good Man and sang songs directly.He also played Chopstick March with You Hee-yeol and completed a sweet harmony.You Hee-yeols Sketchbook is a favorite Friday night, Park Bo-gum said, Your smile You Hee-yeol tickled my heart.I did not forget it, he said, making MC You Hee-yeol happy.Lee Seung-cheol, who first met Park Bo-gum on the day, praised Its hard to play with the band, but it was really good.Park Bo-gum said, Lee Seung-cheol has made this stage offer, and it is an honorable opportunity for me.But I was nervous and I fell asleep yesterday. I usually liked and admired Lee Seung-cheol, and I have never participated in a music video since my debut, but I was given the opportunity and I was honored and appeared.Park Bo-gum has also revealed his dream of becoming a singer: he dreamed of being a singer-songwriter before he made his debut as an actor, and he became an actor on the suggestion of his agency representative.But Park Bo-gum was still not dreaming of becoming a singer, going to graduate school as a new media music department and releasing Christmas albums last winter.In addition, Park Bo-gum remade the Lets go to the stars of the loading last year and was attracting attention with pure tone.Lee Seung-cheol, who watched this, praised I like the pure voice; I pick these people during the audition.Park Bo-gum confessed, We are currently preparing for the project with the spring of antenna music. He made me look forward to the musician Park Bo-gum.Finally, he told the fan club Bogeum Welfare Department, Thank you for always supporting me. He expressed his affection and said, I hope you will love You Hee-yeols Sketchbook on Friday night.Park Bo-gum was surprised by the surprise transformation into You Hee-yeols Sketchbook MC according to You Hee-yeols proposal to reminisce about the memories of Music Bank in the past and try 2MC.The two introduced the next stage, Lee Seung-cheols Nobody else like that, which made everyone laugh with perfect sums from visuals to comments.
You Hee-yeols Sketchbook Park Bo-gum gave a special stage from piano to song.Actor Park Bo-gum appeared on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook broadcast on the 20th.Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum, who have been linked to the singer and music video protagonist in the webtoon Moonlight Sculptor OST I Love You Much released in January this year, prepared a special stage that can only be seen in You Hee-yeols Sketchbook.Park Bo-gum took on the piano accompaniment of I love you a lot and presented a perfect breath with Lee Seung-cheol and presented the river and the river.MC You Hee-yeol said, I was surprised to hit so perfectly.At the end, I was slightly wrong and smiled, and my heart rattled. You Hee-yeol then asked for another song, saying, I did not know that I was playing the piano so well. Park Bo-gum played Lee Seung-cheols West Sky and Toys Good Man and sang songs directly.He also played Chopstick March with You Hee-yeol and completed a sweet harmony.You Hee-yeols Sketchbook is a favorite Friday night, Park Bo-gum said, Your smile You Hee-yeol tickled my heart.I did not forget it, he said, making MC You Hee-yeol happy.Lee Seung-cheol, who first met Park Bo-gum on the day, praised Its hard to play with the band, but it was really good.Park Bo-gum said, Lee Seung-cheol has made this stage offer, and it is an honorable opportunity for me.But I was nervous and I fell asleep yesterday. I usually liked and admired Lee Seung-cheol, and I have never participated in a music video since my debut, but I was given the opportunity and I was honored and appeared.Park Bo-gum has also revealed his dream of becoming a singer: he dreamed of being a singer-songwriter before he made his debut as an actor, and he became an actor on the suggestion of his agency representative.But Park Bo-gum was still not dreaming of becoming a singer, going to graduate school as a new media music department and releasing Christmas albums last winter.In addition, Park Bo-gum remade the Lets go to the stars of the loading last year and was attracting attention with pure tone.Lee Seung-cheol, who watched this, praised I like the pure voice; I pick these people during the audition.Park Bo-gum confessed, We are currently preparing for the project with the spring of antenna music. He made me look forward to the musician Park Bo-gum.Finally, he told the fan club Bogeum Welfare Department, Thank you for always supporting me. He expressed his affection and said, I hope you will love You Hee-yeols Sketchbook on Friday night.Park Bo-gum was surprised by the surprise transformation into You Hee-yeols Sketchbook MC according to You Hee-yeols proposal to reminisce about the memories of Music Bank in the past and try 2MC.The two introduced the next stage, Lee Seung-cheols Nobody else like that, which made everyone laugh with perfect sums from visuals to comments.

You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' Park Bo-gum gave a special stage from piano to song.

Actor Park Bo-gum appeared on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' broadcast on the 20th.

Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum, who have been linked to the singer and music video protagonist in the webtoon 'Moonlight Sculptor' OST 'I Love You Much' released in January this year, prepared a special stage that can only be seen in You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook'. Park Bo-gum took on the piano accompaniment of "I love you a lot" and presented a perfect breath with Lee Seung-cheol and presented the river and the river.

MC You Hee-yeol said, "I was surprised to hit so perfectly. At the end, I was slightly wrong and smiled, and my heart rattled. " You Hee-yeol then asked for another song, saying, "I did not know that I was playing the piano so well." Park Bo-gum played Lee Seung-cheol's "West Sky" and Toy's "Good Man" and sang songs directly.

He also played "Chopstick March" with You Hee-yeol and completed a sweet harmony. "You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook" is a favorite Friday night, Park Bo-gum said, "Your smile You Hee-yeol tickled my heart. I did not forget it, "he said, making MC You Hee-yeol happy.

Lee Seung-cheol, who first met Park Bo-gum on the day, praised "It's hard to play with the band, but it was really good." Park Bo-gum said, "Lee Seung-cheol has made this stage offer, and it is an honorable opportunity for me. But I was nervous and I fell asleep yesterday. " "I usually liked and admired Lee Seung-cheol, and I have never participated in a music video since my debut, but I was given the opportunity and I was honored and appeared."

Park Bo-gum has also revealed his dream of becoming a singer: he dreamed of being a singer-songwriter before he made his debut as an actor, and he became an actor on the suggestion of his agency representative. But Park Bo-gum was still not dreaming of becoming a singer, going to graduate school as a new media music department and releasing Christmas albums last winter.

In addition, Park Bo-gum remade the "Let's go to the stars" of the loading last year and was attracting attention with pure tone. Lee Seung-cheol, who watched this, praised "I like the pure voice; I pick these people during the audition." Park Bo-gum confessed, "We are currently preparing for the project with the spring of antenna music." He made me look forward to the musician Park Bo-gum.

Finally, he told the fan club 'Bogeum Welfare Department', "Thank you for always supporting me." He expressed his affection and said, "I hope you will love You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' on Friday night."

Park Bo-gum was surprised by the surprise transformation into You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' MC according to You Hee-yeol's proposal to "reminisce about the memories of 'Music Bank' in the past and try 2MC". The two introduced the next stage, Lee Seung-cheol's "Nobody else like that," which made everyone laugh with perfect sums from visuals to comments.