You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' Park Bo-gum, level playing skills Love Live!! Stage..Lee Seung-cheol also praised (ft.

The Gift)You Hee-yeols Sketchbook actor Park Bo-gum showed Lee Su-hyuns surprise talent.In the KBS 2TV entertainment program You Hee-yeols Sketchbook, which was broadcast on the 20th, Lee Seung-cheol, Park Bo-gum, Younha, Kwon Soon-kwan and The Gift appeared to show attractive stage and talk.On the day of the broadcast, Lee Seung-cheol showed off his national singers face by playing numerous hits without accompaniment on the 35th anniversary of his debut.He explained why he recently appeared in the show, saying, I want to show it not as music, and showed off his enthusiasm to fans, saying, It is important for popular management to remind me of the parody of his buzzword Come on. The following Stage was featured by actor Park Bo-gum as a piano player and focused attention.Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum have a big gift with a special collaboration stage.Two people who have made a relationship with songs and music videos in the popular webtoon Moonlight Sculptor OST I Love You a lot announced in January this year.Park Bo-gum took on the piano accompaniment of I Love You Much and created the breath and stage of fantasy with Lee Seung-cheol.You Hee-yeol could not shut up in Park Bo-gums level piano skills and I was surprised to hit it so perfectly.At the end, I was slightly wrong and smiled, and my heart rattled when I saw it. You Hee-yeol said, I did not know that the piano was so good. Park Bo-gum called Lee Seung-cheols Western Sky and Toys Good Man to play and Love Live!Lee Seung-cheol praised Park Bo-gum for his first time in concert with Park Bo-gum, saying, I was really good at playing with the band. Park Bo-gum also expressed his gratitude to Lee Seung-cheol, who proposed this stage.Park Bo-gum, who has never participated in music videos since his debut, said, I usually liked and admired Lee Seung-cheol.In the meantime, Park Bo-gum has been a Confessions dreamer of a singer in the past.Park Bo-gum, who dreamed of being a singer-songwriter before his debut as an actor, said, I became an actor with the suggestion of my representative.However, Park Bo-gum went to graduate school as a new media music department and released it to Christmas album last winter and said that he still does not dream of Lee Su-hyun.It has been attracting attention as it remade the remake of Lets go to the stars of the previous years loading.Lee Seung-cheol, who heard the song again by Park Bo-gum, praised it for good voice; I pick these people during auditions.Park Bo-gum said, We are currently preparing a project with SAM KIM of Antenna Music. Confessions made Lee Su-hyun Park Bo-gum look forward to it.I am currently preparing a project with SAM KIM of Antenna Music, so I expected Park Bo-gum to transform into Lee Su-hyun.In particular, Park Bo-gum was surprised by You Hee-yeols Sketchbook MC with the suggestion of Lets try 2MC by recalling memories of Music Bank in the past and boasted a perfect breath by introducing Lee Seung-cheols Nobody elseIn addition, Younha, the rainy goddess of the music industry, arranged the R & B king Yoon Mi-rae Forget it... in the modern rock style of the 2000s and performed a wonderful stage.The last time, the band The Gift finished the stage with a so-called I have never drank fine dust tone.

The Gift) You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook actor Park Bo-gum showed Lee Su-hyun's surprise talent.

In the KBS 2TV entertainment program You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook, which was broadcast on the 20th, Lee Seung-cheol, Park Bo-gum, Younha, Kwon Soon-kwan and The Gift appeared to show attractive Stage and talk.

On the day of the broadcast, Lee Seung-cheol showed off his national singer's face by playing numerous hits without accompaniment on the 35th anniversary of his debut. He explained why he recently appeared in the show, saying, I want to show it not as music, and showed off his enthusiasm to fans, saying, "It is important for popular management to remind me of the parody of his buzzword" Come on. "

The following Stage was featured by actor Park Bo-gum as a piano player and focused attention. Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum have a big gift with a special collaboration Stage. Two people who have made a relationship with songs and music videos in the popular webtoon 'Moonlight Sculptor' OST 'I Love You a lot' announced in January this year. Park Bo-gum took on the piano accompaniment of "I Love You Much" and created the breath and Stage of fantasy with Lee Seung-cheol.

You Hee-yeol could not shut up in Park Bo-gum's level piano skills and "I was surprised to hit it so perfectly. At the end, I was slightly wrong and smiled, and my heart rattled when I saw it. " You Hee-yeol said, "I did not know that the piano was so good." Park Bo-gum called Lee Seung-cheol's "Western Sky" and Toy's "Good Man" to play and Love Live!

Lee Seung-cheol praised Park Bo-gum for his first time in concert with Park Bo-gum, saying, "I was really good at playing with the band." Park Bo-gum also expressed his gratitude to Lee Seung-cheol, who proposed this Stage. Park Bo-gum, who has never participated in music videos since his debut, said, "I usually liked and admired Lee Seung-cheol."

In the meantime, Park Bo-gum has been a Confessions dreamer of a singer in the past. Park Bo-gum, who dreamed of being a singer-songwriter before his debut as an actor, said, "I became an actor with the suggestion of my representative." However, Park Bo-gum went to graduate school as a new media music department and released it to Christmas album last winter and said that he still does not dream of Lee Su-hyun.

It has been attracting attention as it remade the remake of 'Let's go to the stars' of the previous year's loading. Lee Seung-cheol, who heard the song again by Park Bo-gum, praised it for "good voice; I pick these people during auditions." Park Bo-gum said, "We are currently preparing a project with SAM KIM of Antenna Music." Confessions made Lee Su-hyun Park Bo-gum look forward to it.

I am currently preparing a project with SAM KIM of Antenna Music, so I expected Park Bo-gum to transform into Lee Su-hyun.

In particular, Park Bo-gum was surprised by You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' MC with the suggestion of 'Let's try 2MC by recalling memories of 'Music Bank' in the past' and boasted a perfect breath by introducing Lee Seung-cheol's 'Nobody else'

In addition, Younha, the rainy goddess of the music industry, arranged the R & B king Yoon Mi-rae 'Forget it...' in the modern rock style of the 2000s and performed a wonderful Stage. The last time, the band 'The Gift' finished the Stage with a so-called 'I have never drank fine dust' tone.