You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' Park Bo-gum, Lee Seung-cheol to play piano Good Person'

You Hee-yeols Sketchbook Park Bo-gum played the piano to Lee Seung-cheols song.Actor Park Bo-gum appeared on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeols Sketchbook broadcast on the 20th.Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum, who have been linked to the singer and music video protagonist in the webtoon Moonlight Sculptor OST I Love You Much released in January this year, prepared a special stage that can only be seen in You Hee-yeols Sketchbook.On this day, Park Bo-gum took on the piano accompaniment of I love you a lot and presented a perfect breath with Lee Seung-cheol and presented the river and the river.You Hee-yeol, who saw Park Bo-gums piano performance, said: I was surprised to hit it so perfectly.At the end, I was slightly wrong and smiled, and my heart rattled. You Hee-yeol then asked for another song, saying, I did not know I was playing the piano so well. Park Bo-gum played Lee Seung-cheols West Sky and Toys Good Person and sang songs directly.

You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' Park Bo-gum played the piano to Lee Seung-cheol's song.

Actor Park Bo-gum appeared on KBS 2TV You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' broadcast on the 20th.

Lee Seung-cheol and Park Bo-gum, who have been linked to the singer and music video protagonist in the webtoon 'Moonlight Sculptor' OST 'I Love You Much' released in January this year, prepared a special stage that can only be seen in You Hee-yeol's Sketchbook'.

On this day, Park Bo-gum took on the piano accompaniment of "I love you a lot" and presented a perfect breath with Lee Seung-cheol and presented the river and the river.

You Hee-yeol, who saw Park Bo-gum's piano performance, said: "I was surprised to hit it so perfectly. At the end, I was slightly wrong and smiled, and my heart rattled. " You Hee-yeol then asked for another song, saying, "I did not know I was playing the piano so well." Park Bo-gum played Lee Seung-cheol's "West Sky" and Toy's "Good Person" and sang songs directly.