Running Man' Girl's Day Yura, "Take time to develop yourself while resting" Recent Reveals

Yura has revealed her current situation.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 8th, Girls Days Yura appeared as a guest.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk was welcomed by Yura who appeared on the air for a long time.Yura said, I was resting a little these days, he said, and I had time for my own development.So Ji Suk-jin said, If you study English, try a word of English.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Why do you have such a lot of money when you are going to come to work for a long time?So Ji Suk-jin said, It is fun to season here and there. Yoo Jae-Suk gave me a pin saying, Why can not you season the seasoning?

Yura has revealed her current situation.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 8th, Girl's Day's Yura appeared as a guest.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk was welcomed by Yura who appeared on the air for a long time.

Yura said, "I was resting a little these days," he said, "and I had time for my own development."

So Ji Suk-jin said, "If you study English, try a word of English."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Why do you have such a lot of money when you are going to come to work for a long time?" So Ji Suk-jin said, "It is fun to season here and there." Yoo Jae-Suk gave me a pin saying, "Why can not you season the seasoning?"