Running Man' Yura, asked about his latest questions, said: 'I've been self-improved in the meantime.'

Yura has reported on the latest.On SBS entertainment Running Man broadcasted on the night of the 8th, Yura, Aprils Naeun, Kim Na Hee, Kang Tae Oge guest and members ask and throw double!I opened up Race.Yoo Jae-Suk was pleased to see Yura, who appeared on Running Man for a long time, saying, It has changed a lot.Yura is beyond idol and now she is acting well, he praised her.However, Yura has not appeared much on the air recently. Yoo Jae-Suk asked Yura about the recent situation, saying, What have you been doing?Yura said, I was resting, and I have developed myself in the meantime.When she asked what her self-development was specifically, she said, I studied English. When the members asked me to speak English, I could not say a word and laughed.

Yura has reported on the latest.

On sbs entertainment Running Man' broadcasted on the night of the 8th, Yura, April's Naeun, Kim Na Hee, Kang Tae Oge guest and members 'ask and throw double! 'I opened up Race.

Yoo Jae-Suk was pleased to see Yura, who appeared on Running Man for a long time, saying, "It has changed a lot." "Yura is beyond idol and now she is acting well," he praised her.

However, Yura has not appeared much on the air recently. Yoo Jae-Suk asked Yura about the recent situation, saying, "What have you been doing?"

Yura said, "I was resting," and "I have developed myself in the meantime." When she asked what her self-development was specifically, she said, "I studied English." When the members asked me to speak English, I could not say a word and laughed.