Yook Sungjae getting off "My Brothers Who Made Happy Memories" (professional)

All The Butlers Yook Sungjae revealed his drop-off.On the afternoon of the 15th, Yook Sungjae told his Instagram, The precious people who have been together for two years.It was so happy and sometimes difficult, but when I look back, it just left me with good memories. All The Butlers, a kinggat program that even Melody acknowledged, will be more powerful in the future, so please love me more.My brothers, who made me happy and happy memories, were my best masters. All The Butlers forever.In addition, Yook Sungjae released a picture of Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Shin Sung-rok, and Yang Se-hyung with a smile.Specialized in the Commentary on Getting off at Yook SungjaeThe precious people who have been together for two years.It was so happy and sometimes it was hard, but when I looked back, it was just a good memoryKinggat program All The Butlers Accepted by MelodyAll The Butlers will be more big in the future, so please love me a lot!My brothers, who made me happy and happy memories, were my best mastersAll The Butlers, forever!!!!!!

All The Butlers' Yook Sungjae revealed his drop-off.

On the afternoon of the 15th, Yook Sungjae told his Instagram, "The precious people who have been together for two years. It was so happy and sometimes difficult, but when I look back, it just left me with good memories. "

All The Butlers, a kinggat program that even Melody acknowledged, will be more powerful in the future, so please love me more. My brothers, who made me happy and happy memories, were my best masters. "All The Butlers forever."

In addition, Yook Sungjae released a picture of Lee Seung-gi, Lee Sang-yoon, Shin Sung-rok, and Yang Se-hyung with a smile.

Specialized in the Commentary on Getting off at Yook Sungjae

The precious people who have been together for two years.

It was so happy and sometimes it was hard, but when I looked back, it was just a good memory

Kinggat program All The Butlers Accepted by Melody

All The Butlers will be more big in the future, so please love me a lot!

My brothers, who made me happy and happy memories, were my best masters

All The Butlers, forever!!!!!!