Yoo Jae-Suk "I am in charge of raising the atmosphere during my school days, and I am good with my favorite Friend."

National MC Yoo Jae-Suk will reveal his story during his school days.SBS said on March 29, The results of the interesting Anquette will be announced on SBS Running Man which is broadcasted on this day.Running Man conducted An Ankate Mission to Guess Your Rankings based on a preliminary citizen survey, and in a recent recording, an episode of the performers childhood was released through the People Who Liked to Be Popular in Childhood encate.On this day, Zico X Ong Sung Woo X Seo Ji Hoon X Lee Do Hyun appeared as a guest and attracted more attention. Zico boasted that he had been popular since he was a child, saying, It seems that he has become more popular after training than usual.Lee Do-hyun, a new star of Hotel Deluna, revealed the story of receiving a huge amount of chocolate, saying, My mother came to Valentines Day in the second grade of elementary school and had to take chocolate.In the past anecdotes of the following Hunan guests, the members were surprised to say, Is not it what you saw in the drama?Kim Jong-guk, a runner of Running Man, confessed, I was popular with my sisters, while Jeon So-min said, When I was a child, my favorite person was my best Friend.So, Yoo Jae-Suk, a national MC, said, I did the same thing. Its me who makes the atmosphere up, but everyone is good with my Friend.Who will be the main character of the first person who seemed to have been popular in his childhood? The surprising results can be found in Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the day.hwang hye-jin

National MC Yoo Jae-Suk will reveal his story during his school days.

sbs said on March 29, "The results of the interesting 'Anquette' will be announced on sbs Running Man' which is broadcasted on this day."

Running Man conducted An Ankate Mission to Guess Your Rankings based on a preliminary citizen survey, and in a recent recording, an episode of the performers' childhood was released through the 'People Who Liked to Be Popular in Childhood' encate.

On this day, Zico X Ong Sung Woo X Seo Ji Hoon X Lee Do Hyun appeared as a guest and attracted more attention. Zico boasted that he had been popular since he was a child, saying, "It seems that he has become more popular after training than usual."

Lee Do-hyun, a new star of Hotel Deluna, revealed the story of receiving a huge amount of chocolate, saying, "My mother came to Valentine's Day in the second grade of elementary school and had to take chocolate." In the past anecdotes of the following Hunan guests, the members were surprised to say, "Is not it what you saw in the drama?"

Kim Jong-guk, a runner of Running Man, confessed, "I was popular with my sisters," while Jeon So-min said, "When I was a child, my favorite person was my best Friend." So, Yoo Jae-Suk, a national MC, said, "I did the same thing. It's me who makes the atmosphere up, but everyone is good with my Friend."

Who will be the main character of the first person who seemed to have been popular in his childhood? The surprising results can be found in Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on the day.

hwang hye-jin