Running Man' traffic Accident Lee Kwang-soo, surgery for ankle fracture .. Yoo Jae-Suk "I will come back soon after recovery"

Yoo Jae-Suk wished Lee Kwang-soo a quick recovery.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 8th, Lee Kwang-soo reported the Accident.On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Today, seven people greet me.Lee Kwang-soo was involved in a traffic Accident and was absent from the recording due to an ankle fracture.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I have to record it without a light. I have to do surgery because of an ankle fracture.Haha added, The phone came in ignorantly. I was sorry, so I kept calling.Yoo reassured viewers, I wish Lee Kwang-soo a quick recovery. I will be back soon with a bright figure.

Yoo Jae-Suk wished Lee Kwang-soo a quick recovery.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted on the 8th, Lee Kwang-soo reported the Accident.

On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Today, seven people greet me."

Lee Kwang-soo was involved in a traffic Accident and was absent from the recording due to an ankle fracture.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I have to record it without a light. I have to do surgery because of an ankle fracture."

Haha added, "The phone came in ignorantly. I was sorry, so I kept calling."

Yoo reassured viewers, "I wish Lee Kwang-soo a quick recovery. I will be back soon with a bright figure."