"Don't Die Yet...Itaeuon Klath' Park Seo-joon Yoo Jae-myeong, Game Goes to Round at the Last minute

Itaewon Clath Park Seo-joon and Yoo Jae-myeongs game are heading for the last round.In the 13th episode of JTBCs Drama Itaewon Klath, which aired on the 13th, four years later, Park Seo-joon and Dan Bams, who have grown remarkably from Itaewon Dawn Foa to Inc. I.C, were portrayed.Jangga still ranked first in the foodservice industry, and Park, who was following it, made a vengeance again in the news of the deadline of Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myeong).On the same day, Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young) won the Toughest Foa title, and the cowardly tricks of Knotweed water (Kim Dong-hee), who revealed that she was transgender, did not work.Joy (Kim Dae-mi), who came to know this, slapped and angry at him, but Knotweed water said, I can not stop, Issa.I like it unbearably, he confessed, revealing his desire to grow out of control.Kim Soon-rye (played by Kim Mi-kyung) signed an investment contract with Danbam as promised, and Roy succeeded in attracting 10 billion investments in Danbam again.Roys swollen commitment to chewing over the market to the world to take the top spot in the industry raised his heart rate.And four years have passed. From Roy, who was born as CEO of I.C., to Joy, Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo), and Ma Hyun-yi, the changes and growth of young people at night shone brilliantly.But still the top-ranked group was in the lead, and I.C. was closely following it; while Knotweed Water, who returned from overseas branches, led the Janggas work again.As Jangs successor, he was a great player. It seemed that he would take over the Jangga Group.Chang asked Knotweed Water to come at me someday, Im nervous, and did not slow down the checks on Roy and I.C.The president, who had lost his energy and collapsed, was sentenced to pancreatic cancer, and he could not do it anymore, and he had only six months left.The Fountainhead (Ahn Bo-hyun) returned after he was released from office in the news of Chang.The two brothers were again at odds with Knotweed Waters attitude, which was more concerned about the crisis of the long family and the succession selection than worrying about his father.You made it the same, with your father, the Fountainhead said, with a bone.He then left the room with a meaningful saying, My fathers precious house, I will protect you.At the end of the broadcast, Chang recalled his childhood when he was hungry, saying, Breaking, bowing, betraying, dislodging, taking, trampling.I changed my life ... I made it, this chapter, I made it!He has lived more intensely than anyone else, but now his eyes and voices, which feel nihility and skepticism at the end of his life, are filled with a gentleness and intensely in the minds of viewers.Then a call came from Park.I dont think you should go this easily, said Park, who heard about his deadline through Lee Ho-jin (Idawit). You should be punished by me.Dont die yet, Chang said coldly, and with the narration, Youre the only one who wants me to live, he declared war, Youre going to be my last entertainment.The tension peaked as the eyes of the two men, who predicted the last game, crossed the creepy reversal ending.Meanwhile, the 14th episode of Itaewon Klath will air today (14th) at 10:50 p.m.

'Itaewon Clath' Park Seo-joon and Yoo Jae-myeong's Game are heading for the last Round.

In the 13th episode of JTBC's Drama Itaewon Klath, which aired on the 13th, four years later, Park Seo-joon and Dan Bams, who have grown remarkably from Itaewon Dawn Foa to Inc. I.C, were portrayed. Jangga still ranked first in the foodservice industry, and Park, who was following it, made a vengeance again in the news of the deadline of Jang Dae-hee (Yoo Jae-myeong).

On the same day, Ma Hyun-yi (Lee Joo-young) won the "Toughest Foa" title, and the cowardly tricks of Knotweed water (Kim Dong-hee), who revealed that she was transgender, did not work. Joy (Kim Dae-mi), who came to know this, slapped and angry at him, but Knotweed water said, "I can not stop, Issa. I like it unbearably, "he confessed, revealing his desire to grow out of control. Kim Soon-rye (played by Kim Mi-kyung) signed an investment contract with Danbam as promised, and Roy succeeded in attracting 10 billion investments in Danbam again. Roy's swollen commitment to chewing over the market to the world to take the top spot in the industry raised his heart rate.

And four years have passed. From Roy, who was born as CEO of I.C., to Joy, Choi Seung-kwon (Ryu Kyung-soo), and Ma Hyun-yi, the changes and growth of young people at night shone brilliantly. But still the top-ranked group was in the lead, and I.C. was closely following it; while Knotweed water, who returned from overseas branches, led the Jangga's work again. As Jang's successor, he was a great player. It seemed that he would take over the Jangga Group. Chang asked Knotweed water to “come at me someday, I’m nervous,” and did not slow down the checks on Roy and I.C.

The president, who had lost his energy and collapsed, was sentenced to pancreatic cancer, and he could not do it anymore, and he had only six months left. The Fountainhead (Ahn Bo-hyun) returned after he was released from office in the news of Chang. The two brothers were again at odds with Knotweed water's attitude, which was more concerned about the crisis of the long family and the succession selection than worrying about his father. “You made it the same, with your father,” The Fountainhead said, with a bone. He then left the room with a meaningful saying, "My father's precious house, I will protect you."

At the end of the broadcast, Chang recalled his childhood when he was hungry, saying, "Breaking, bowing, betraying, dislodging, taking, trampling. I changed my life ... I made it, this chapter, I made it!” He has lived more intensely than anyone else, but now his eyes and voices, which feel nihility and skepticism at the end of his life, are filled with a gentleness and intensely in the minds of viewers. Then a call came from Park. “I don’t think you should go this easily,” said Park, who heard about his deadline through Lee Ho-jin (Idawit). “You should be punished by me. “Don’t die yet,” Chang said coldly, and with the narration, “You’re the only one who wants me to live,” he declared war, “You’re going to be my last entertainment.” The tension peaked as the eyes of the two men, who predicted the last Game, crossed the creepy 'reversal' ending.

Meanwhile, the 14th episode of Itaewon Klath will air today (14th) at 10:50 p.m.