Knowing Bros' Kim Hee-won says "A lot of NGs on set because of EXO fans"

Actor Kim Hee-won delivered a filming episode with EXO D.O.JTBC Knowing Bros, which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, appeared as a transfer student, Kwak Do-won - Kim Dae-myeong - Kim Hee-won of the movie International Investigation.On the same day, Kim Hee-won recalled the filming of EXO EXO D.O. and the movie Cart. Kim Hee-won said, EXO EXO D.O.The fans were watching me, and when I hit one because of the shooting screen, the fans shouted, No, so I got a lot of NG.Kim Hee-won added, I thought EXO D.O. should help because he is serious about acting, so I put my strength on the screen that hits the emotional performance so that I can concentrate on it.Meanwhile, JTBC Knowing Bros is broadcast every Saturday at 9 pm.

Actor Kim Hee-won delivered a filming episode with EXO D.O.

jtbc Knowing Bros', which was broadcasted on the afternoon of the 21st, appeared as a transfer student, Kwak Do-won - Kim Dae-myeong - Kim Hee-won of the movie 'International Investigation'.

On the same day, Kim Hee-won recalled the filming of EXO EXO D.O. and the movie "Cart." Kim Hee-won said, "EXO EXO D.O. The fans were watching me, and when I hit one because of the shooting screen, the fans shouted, 'No,' so I got a lot of NG.'

Kim Hee-won added, "I thought EXO D.O. should help because he is serious about acting, so I put my strength on the screen that hits the emotional performance so that I can concentrate on it."

Meanwhile, jtbc Knowing Bros' is broadcast every Saturday at 9 pm.