Weki Meki Choi Yoo-jung, daily Leeds renewal...Kim Se-jeong "My Dog Photo Good restaurant"

Weki Meki Choi Yoo-jung showed off her alluring charm.Choi Yoo-jung posted a picture on his instagram on the 25th.Choi Yoo-jung in the public photo is staring at the camera with a red translucent veil over her face.Kim Se-jeong, a former baseball player from I.O.I, expressed his special affection with the comment, What is it that my gangster... is really Leeds these days.Meanwhile, the group Weki Meki, which Choi Yoo-jung belongs to, released the digital single DAZZLE DAZZLE (Daezzle Dazzle) on February 20.Photo: Choi Yoo-jung SNS

Weki Meki Choi Yoo-jung showed off her alluring charm.

Choi Yoo-jung posted a picture on his instagram on the 25th.

Choi Yoo-jung in the public photo is staring at the camera with a red translucent veil over her face. Kim Se-jeong, a former baseball player from I.O.I, expressed his special affection with the comment, "What is it that my gangster... is really Leeds these days.

Meanwhile, the group Weki Meki, which Choi Yoo-jung belongs to, released the digital single "DAZZLE DAZZLE (Daezzle Dazzle)" on February 20.

Photo: Choi Yoo-jung SNS