Sejeong, a refreshing beauty to believe even after flowers, 'Simkung on the brilliant Smile'

Group Gugudan member Sejeong boasted fresh beauty.Gugudans official Instagram page said on March 28, The first fan signing of pot with the Circle of Friends (Gugudan official fandom name) I want to see is safely closed.I am sorry that I can not meet in person, but I hope that Sejeong will be well known! Thank you for coming together today. The picture shows Sejeong wearing a flower-shaped mask; Sejeong is smileing toward the camera.Sejeongs disappearing small face size and distinctive features make her look more beautiful.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as It is so beautiful, Simkung as soon as I saw the picture, Flower is flower.delay stock
Group Gugudan member Sejeong boasted fresh beauty.Gugudans official Instagram page said on March 28, The first fan signing of pot with the Circle of Friends (Gugudan official fandom name) I want to see is safely closed.I am sorry that I can not meet in person, but I hope that Sejeong will be well known! Thank you for coming together today. The picture shows Sejeong wearing a flower-shaped mask; Sejeong is smileing toward the camera.Sejeongs disappearing small face size and distinctive features make her look more beautiful.The fans who responded to the photos responded such as It is so beautiful, Simkung as soon as I saw the picture, Flower is flower.delay stock

Group Gugudan member Sejeong boasted fresh beauty.

Gugudan's official Instagram page said on March 28, "The first fan signing of 'pot' with the Circle of Friends (Gugudan official fandom name) I want to see is safely closed. I am sorry that I can not meet in person, but I hope that Sejeong will be well known! Thank you for coming together today. "

The picture shows Sejeong wearing a flower-shaped mask; Sejeong is Smileing toward the camera. Sejeong's disappearing small face size and distinctive features make her look more beautiful.

The fans who responded to the photos responded such as "It is so beautiful", "Simkung as soon as I saw the picture", "Flower is flower".

delay stock