"Walkman" pd "I've never been an Ailbe of Emly...I apologize for unintended wounds"

Ko Dong-wan PD of JTBC Studio Lulurala Walkman explained a series of suspicions surrounding him regarding the subtitle of Labor (Roman) and announced a hard-line policy.The late PD denied all rumors on the 17th that he was a member of the Ailbe of Emly, an Extreme right-leaning online community, or withdrew using the Ailbe of Emly term when he was working as a former SBS TV Running Man PD.All of the Running Man subtitles were handled by other PDs and I never had such a job, he said. I never got off the Running Man due to the controversy over Ailbe of Emly.At that time, the main PD proposed to work together and left the company. The PD said, We have never done any community activities, including a specific Extreme right site, he said, emphasizing that this is a decisive truth that can not be conceded.If necessary, we are willing to accept any verification of the personal access record server, he said.I would like to say that the fact that the misunderstood caused by the inconsistency is not honorable for making and disseminating false facts maliciously, he said, foreshadowing a hard-line response, saying, Spreading false facts for malicious slander is bound to take serious measures, such as criminal prosecution, even to prove my integrity.The late PD also detailed how he recently wrote the subtitle labor in Walkman.I used the language to express the situation where I suddenly need to work extra overtime, literally the situation of being cursed, in the sense of the beginning of the (retirement) of the 18 (bath) dog, he said.If Chinese characters are not used, however, there will be a problem that the profanity will be directly exposed, so I put Chinese characters on it.I wanted to understand it as a dog-no-moo, and on the other hand, I thought about the language-playing effect that I wanted to understand as the original meaning of labor, earning a working-year wage, starting to work at 18 jobs. He added, But I didnt think that the expression would be misunderstood as a demeanor in use on a particular Extreme right site.Finally, he said, Even if I did not intend, I think that if the entertainment that should be a healing agent hurts, I should bow down and apologize directly.

Ko Dong-wan pd of JTBC Studio Lulurala Walkman explained a series of suspicions surrounding him regarding the subtitle of Labor (Roman) and announced a hard-line policy.

The late pd denied all rumors on the 17th that he was a member of the Ailbe of Emly, an Extreme right-leaning online Community, or withdrew using the Ailbe of Emly term when he was working as a former SBS TV Running Man pd.

“All of the ‘Running Man’ subtitles were handled by other pds and I never had such a job,” he said. “I never got off the ‘Running Man’ due to the controversy over Ailbe of Emly. At that time, the main pd proposed to work together and left the company. "

The pd said, "We have never done any Community activities, including a specific Extreme right site," he said, emphasizing that "this is a decisive truth that can not be conceded." “If necessary, we are willing to accept any verification of the personal access record server,” he said.

“I would like to say that the fact that the Misunderstood caused by the inconsistency is not honorable for making and disseminating false facts maliciously,” he said, foreshadowing a hard-line response, saying, “Spreading false facts for malicious slander is bound to take serious measures, such as criminal prosecution, even to prove my integrity.”

The late pd also detailed how he recently wrote the subtitle "labor" in Walkman. “I used the language to express the situation where I suddenly need to work extra overtime, literally the situation of being cursed, in the sense of ‘the beginning of the (retirement) of the 18 (bath) dog’,” he said. “If Chinese characters are not used, however, there will be a problem that the profanity will be directly exposed, so I put Chinese characters on it.” “I wanted to understand it as a dog-no-moo, and on the other hand, I thought about the language-playing effect that I wanted to understand as the original meaning of labor, ‘earning a working-year wage’, ‘starting to work at 18 jobs.’” He added, “But I didn’t think that the expression would be Misunderstood as a demeanor in use on a particular Extreme right site.”

Finally, he said, "Even if I did not intend, I think that if the entertainment that should be a healing agent hurts, I should bow down and apologize directly."