TV Cultwo Show' Shin Bong-sun, Jung Woo-sung witness "Hwang Sabang eight-day suffering from aftereffects"

Gag Woman Shin Bong-sun mentioned the Jung Woo-sung sighting.Singer Lee Seung-cheol appeared as a guest on SBS Power FMs Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show) which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th.Lee Seung-cheol mentioned Jung Woo-sung, who appeared as the first guest on KBS2s Doolhakdang Suda Seung-cheol, which is currently underway.Jung Woo-sung is really cool, said special DJ Shin Bong-sun, Ive seen Jung Woo-sung in a bar in Yeouido before.I was wearing a hood, but the light spread out like a lie to Sabang.My brother gestured for me to come and said hello. He poured me a glass of shochu. It was like a distant world, he said.I had a few days of suffering from the afterimages of my heart, he confessed, laughing.

Gag Woman Shin Bong-sun mentioned the Jung Woo-sung sighting.

Singer Lee Seung-cheol appeared as a guest on SBS Power FM's 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' (hereinafter referred to as TV Cultwo Show') which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th.

Lee Seung-cheol mentioned Jung Woo-sung, who appeared as the first guest on KBS2's Doolhakdang Suda Seung-cheol, which is currently underway. “Jung Woo-sung is really cool,” said special DJ Shin Bong-sun, “I’ve seen Jung Woo-sung in a bar in Yeouido before. “I was wearing a hood, but the light spread out like a lie to Sabang.”

“My brother gestured for me to come and said hello. He poured me a glass of shochu. It was like a distant world,” he said. “I had a few days of suffering from the afterimages of my heart,” he confessed, laughing.