"TV Cultwo Show" Lee Seung-cheol "There is no charm when it is good, but Park Bo-gum has charm."

Singer Lee Seung-cheol has released his first meeting with Actor Park Bo-gum on the air.Lee Seung-cheol appeared in the special invitation section of SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show on the 19th.Lee Seung-cheol expressed his gratitude for Park Bo-gum, who appeared in Music Video of his new song, Kakao Page Webtoon Moonlight Sculptor OST, I Love You a lot.Lee Seung-cheol said, I heard the narration of Park Bo-gum in the new song, and I thought that Actor could listen to people in a word.Special DJ Gag Woman Shin Bong-sun asked Lee Seung-cheol about his first meeting with Park Bo-gum.Lee Seung-cheol said, I had to go to the filming site of Music Video, but I couldnt get away. It was going to be a distraction.I didnt drink and ate only, he said.Lee Seung-cheol said, Park Bo-gum was a number of gods, Lee said. I did not have a relationship with Park Bo-gum, but I did not have a relationship with him, but he was so good to hear the demo soundtrack that he made a narration as well as a (MV) appearance.DJ Kim Tae-gyun said, I heard that he appeared in Yoo Hee-yeols Sketchbook with Park Bo-gum, but why did not he come with TV Cultwo Show?Lee Seung-cheol joked, Its a lot of wind and the weather is bad.Lee Seung-cheol also said, Park Bo-gum gave a piano accompaniment in Yuske. No one can do this experience.I thought, You can be so good. You dont usually have charm if youre good, but Park Bo-gum has charm.

Singer Lee Seung-cheol has released his first meeting with Actor Park Bo-gum on the air.

Lee Seung-cheol appeared in the special invitation section of SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' on the 19th.

Lee Seung-cheol expressed his gratitude for Park Bo-gum, who appeared in Music Video of his new song, Kakao Page Webtoon 'Moonlight Sculptor' OST, 'I Love You a lot'.

Lee Seung-cheol said, "I heard the narration of Park Bo-gum in the new song, and I thought that Actor could listen to people in a word."

Special dj Gag Woman Shin Bong-sun asked Lee Seung-cheol about his first meeting with Park Bo-gum.

Lee Seung-cheol said, “I had to go to the filming site of Music Video, but I couldn’t get away. It was going to be a distraction. “I didn’t drink and ate only,” he said.

Lee Seung-cheol said, "Park Bo-gum was a number of gods," Lee said. "I did not have a relationship with Park Bo-gum, but I did not have a relationship with him, but he was so good to hear the demo soundtrack that he made a narration as well as a (MV) appearance."

dj Kim Tae-gyun said, "I heard that he appeared in 'Yoo Hee-yeol's Sketchbook' with Park Bo-gum, but why did not he come with TV Cultwo Show? Lee Seung-cheol joked, "It's a lot of wind and the weather is bad."

Lee Seung-cheol also said, "Park Bo-gum gave a piano accompaniment in 'Yuske'." "No one can do this experience. “I thought, ‘You can be so good.’ You don’t usually have charm if you’re good, but Park Bo-gum has charm.”