TV Cultwo Show' Lee Seung-cheol, Park Bo-gum personality praises "Can a person be so good"

Lee Seung-cheol, a TV Cultwo Show, showed his affection for Actor Park Bo-gum, who was the main character of the music video of the new song I Love You a lot.SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th, and special DJ comedian Shin Bong-sun, Singer Lee Seung-cheol and cleaning and group NCT 127 attended.Lee Seung-cheol said, Is not it the first time I have come back so quickly?Lee Seung-cheol then said, There is no relationship with Shin Bong-sun. Then Shin Bong-sun said, It is a lot in the previous sauna entertainment program.I love it. I felt the sexy of a man for the first time when I saw him singing. I like the song I Will.Lee Seung-cheols webtoon Moonlight Sculptor OST Challenge Lindsey Vonn, who has recently been gathering topics, has come to the fore.I love you a lot Challenge Vonn uploads a short video made by editing the chorus of this song and photos of couples to SNS with # I love you so much # CoupleChallengeLindsey Vonn hashtag.Lee Seung-cheol said, Challensey Vonn was in fashion. It was called insay. Teens and twenties really made it hot.I felt a completely different feeling because I met a young fan base from my point of view. He also mentioned Park Bo-gum, who played the main character in Music Video in I Love You Much; he said, I have no idea of Park Bo-gum.I accidentally told Park Bo-gum that it was so good that I heard this demo. So Park Bo-gum narration came in.  Yu Hee-yeols sketchbook was recorded.Park Bo-gum accompanies the piano. I accompanies the music video that I appear in. This is the first time ever. Lee Seung-cheol explained, People can be so good. They are good and attractive. They are very tall.

Lee Seung-cheol, a TV Cultwo Show, showed his affection for Actor Park Bo-gum, who was the main character of the Music Video of the new song 'I Love You a lot'.

SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' was broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th, and special DJ comedian Shin Bong-sun, Singer Lee Seung-cheol and cleaning and group NCT 127 attended.

Lee Seung-cheol said, "Is not it the first time I have come back so quickly?"

Lee Seung-cheol then said, "There is no relationship with Shin Bong-sun." Then Shin Bong-sun said, "It is a lot in the previous sauna entertainment program. I love it. I felt the sexy of a man for the first time when I saw him singing. "I like the song "I Will".

Lee Seung-cheol's webtoon 'Moonlight Sculptor' OST Challenge Lindsey Vonn, who has recently been gathering topics, has come to the fore. 'I love you a lot' Challenge Vonn uploads a short video made by editing the chorus of this song and photos of couples to SNS with # I love you so much # CoupleChallengeLindsey Vonn hashtag. Lee Seung-cheol said, "Challensey Vonn was in fashion. It was called 'insay'. Teens and twenties really made it hot. I felt a completely different feeling because I met a young fan base from my point of view. "

He also mentioned Park Bo-gum, who played the main character in Music Video in "I Love You Much"; he said, "I have no idea of Park Bo-gum. I accidentally told Park Bo-gum that it was so good that I heard this demo. So Park Bo-gum narration came in. "" Yu Hee-yeol's sketchbook "was recorded. Park Bo-gum accompanies the piano. I accompanies the Music Video that I appear in. This is the first time ever. "

Lee Seung-cheol explained, "People can be so good. They are good and attractive. They are very tall."