TV Cultwo Show' Lee Seung-cheol "Jung Woo-sung and Park Bo-gum, handsome and good, but charming"

Singer Lee Seung-cheol praised the appearances of Jung Woo-sung and Park Bo-gum.Singer Lee Seung-cheol appeared as a guest in SBS Power FM Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th.The special DJ was played by Shin Bong-sun.Lee Seung-cheol admired Jung Woo-sung, who appeared as the first guest in the KBS2 current affairs liberal arts program Dool Hakdang Suda Seung Chul, saying, It is really cool.Shin Bong-sun said, I once saw Jung Woo-sung in a Yeouido bar, and even though I was wearing a hood, the light spread like a lie.Im a number of gods, Park Bo-gum, who appeared in the music video I Love You a lot, a moonlight sculptor webtoon OST released in January, said, I did not have any friends, but I heard the demo sound source and said it was so good that I appeared on (Music Video).I also narrated it, he said.In Yoo Hee-yeols Sketchbook, Park Bo-gum gave me a piano accompaniment. No one can do this experience. I thought people could be so good.Usually, there is no charm if it is good, but Park Bo-gum has charm. Photos  Radio Captures in SBS

Singer Lee Seung-cheol praised the appearances of Jung Woo-sung and Park Bo-gum.

Singer Lee Seung-cheol appeared as a guest in SBS Power FM 'Dooshi Escape TV Cultwo Show' broadcast on the afternoon of the 19th. The special DJ was played by Shin Bong-sun.

Lee Seung-cheol admired Jung Woo-sung, who appeared as the first guest in the KBS2 current affairs liberal arts program 'Dool Hakdang Suda Seung Chul', saying, "It is really cool." Shin Bong-sun said, "I once saw Jung Woo-sung in a Yeouido bar, and even though I was wearing a hood, the light spread like a lie."

"I'm a number of gods," Park Bo-gum, who appeared in the music video "I Love You a lot," a moonlight sculptor webtoon OST released in January, said, "I did not have any friends, but I heard the demo sound source and said it was so good that I appeared on (Music Video). I also narrated it," he said.

"In 'Yoo Hee-yeol's Sketchbook', Park Bo-gum gave me a piano accompaniment. No one can do this experience." "I thought people could be so good. Usually, there is no charm if it is good, but Park Bo-gum has charm. "

Photos Radio Captures in SBS