Running Man' Bae Jong-ok, entertainment perfect adaptation "I have to continue to worry about entertainment"

On SBS Running Man, which is broadcasted today (on the 1st), Actor Bae Jong-oks late career worries are revealed.Last week, Actor Bae Jong-ok showed off his charm of reversal by going to and from a shy smiley girl and a charismatic big Sister Force.In the recent recording, when the mission is performed, the eyes turn, the hidden battle will explode, and the Running Man members will be bent with a big Sister Force, and during the mission, Jeon So-min will say, You are XXX!It turned into a shy appearance at the beginning of the race and a different charisma explosion big Sister and laughed.Also, even his eldest brother, Ji Suk-jin, was overwhelmed by the force of big sister Bae Jong-ok; Ji Suk-jin told the members teasing: These catchers!I was angry with my team members and said, Except for my sister Jong-ok.. In addition, Bae Jong-ok was suspected by members during the commission and said, Do not you know my character? I do not lie.I am innocent. At the end of the filming, I was fully adapted to Running Man and I was excited about entertainment activities with the feeling that I had to continue the entertainment but I was worried.Shin Hye-sun, who appeared together, also worked hard throughout the filming and captivated the members with his energetic charm along with his enthusiastic reaction.The ending of the Decision! Back Race with Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun can be found on Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm this afternoon.

On SBS Running Man', which is broadcasted today (on the 1st), Actor Bae Jong-ok's late career worries are revealed.

Last week, Actor Bae Jong-ok showed off his charm of reversal by going to and from a shy smiley girl and a charismatic big Sister Force. In the recent recording, when the mission is performed, the eyes turn, the hidden battle will explode, and the Running Man' members will be bent with a big Sister Force, and during the mission, Jeon So-min will say, "You are XXX! "It turned into a shy appearance at the beginning of the Race and a different charisma explosion" big Sister "and laughed.

Also, even his eldest brother, Ji Suk-jin, was overwhelmed by the force of 'big Sister' Bae Jong-ok; Ji Suk-jin told the members' teasing: "These catchers! "I was angry with my team members and said," Except for my Sister Jong-ok.. "

In addition, Bae Jong-ok was suspected by members during the commission and said, "Do not you know my character? I do not lie. I am innocent. "At the end of the filming, I was fully adapted to Running Man' and I was excited about entertainment activities with the feeling that I had to continue the entertainment but I was worried.

Shin Hye-sun, who appeared together, also worked hard throughout the filming and captivated the members with his energetic charm along with his enthusiastic reaction.

The ending of the 'Decision! Back' Race with Bae Jong-ok and Shin Hye-sun can be found on Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm this afternoon.