"I remember this time of year...Girls" Generation Im Yoon-ah, "House of Hyori 2" Memories with Park Bo-gum

Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah misses Park Bo-gum, Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soonOn the afternoon of the 23rd, Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah posted a JTBC House of Hyori 2 video on his personal SNS, saying, I remember # Jeju # memory at this time of year.In the video, Im Yoon-ah is having a relaxing day playing badminton and hide-and-seek games with Park Bo-gum, Lee Sang-soon and Lee Hyori in the yard of the Guest House in Sogili, Jeju Island.In particular, Lee Hyori hugged Im Yoon-ah and said, I do not think I can live without you.The fans are showing their expectations for the production of Hyoris Guest house season 3, leaving comments such as I want to see you again, Please come out again, I miss you so beautiful and so much.Meanwhile, Im Yoon-ah appeared as a part-time student on JTBC Hyoriene Guest House 2 which ended in May 2018.Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah SNS

Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah misses Park Bo-gum, Lee Hyori and Lee Sang-soon

On the afternoon of the 23rd, Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah posted a JTBC 'House of Hyori 2' video on his personal SNS, saying, "I remember # Jeju # memory at this time of year."

In the video, Im Yoon-ah is having a relaxing day playing badminton and hide-and-seek games with Park Bo-gum, Lee Sang-soon and Lee Hyori in the yard of the Guest house in Sogili, Jeju Island. In particular, Lee Hyori hugged Im Yoon-ah and said, "I do not think I can live without you."

The fans are showing their expectations for the production of 'Hyori's Guest house' season 3, leaving comments such as "I want to see you again", "Please come out again", "I miss you so beautiful and so much".

Meanwhile, Im Yoon-ah appeared as a part-time student on JTBC 'Hyoriene Guest house 2' which ended in May 2018.

Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah SNS