Lee Kwang-soo side "return to Running Man' on 22nd...Fracture complete recovery is still" (official)

Actor Lee Kwang-soo returns to Running ManLee Kwang-soos agency, King Kong by Starship, said on the 16th that Lee Kwang-soo will join Running Man from the broadcast on the 22nd.I have not yet made a full recovery, he added, I will do my Running Man appearance while doing treatment.Lee Kwang-soo was previously in a fracture on his right ankle when he was in contact with a signal violation vehicle on the 15th of last month.So I took a break from shooting Running Man and devoted myself to recovery.

Actor Lee Kwang-soo returns to Running Man

Lee Kwang-soo's agency, King Kong by Starship, said on the 16th that "Lee Kwang-soo will join Running Man from the broadcast on the 22nd." "I have not yet made a full recovery," he added, "I will do my Running Man appearance while doing treatment."

Lee Kwang-soo was previously in a Fracture on his right ankle when he was in contact with a signal violation vehicle on the 15th of last month. So I took a break from shooting Running Man and devoted myself to recovery.