Running Man' Lee Kwangsoo Acident Boycott Yoo Jae-Suk "Ankle Surgery, Relieve and Come Back Fast"

Lee Kwangsoo was Boycott on Running Man shoot after suffering an ankle injury with an AcidIn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 8th, Ask and throw in double concept, a grand party combining a dress show and hide and seek was held, and April Naeun, Kim Na Hee, Kang Tae Oh, and Yura entertainment prospects joined together as guests.Yoo Jae-Suk started with the opening mentioning Lee Kwangsoos accident news and broadcast Boycott.Lee Kwangsoo has been injured in his ankle and has to undergo surgery, so he can not broadcast today, said Yoo Jae-Suk. I hope he will be well and come back quickly.Haha said, Lee Kwangsoo is sorry and I call often. I also call and laugh when I go to the bathroom.On this day, the broadcast was Kwangsoo love. In the face of a makeup show and various fouls, the members felt Lee Kwangsoos vacancy.Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan, preparing for an over-dressed show, said, Lee Kwangsoo did it, but I did it. Come back soon. I miss you.It was Lee Kwangsoo love to the ending.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I wish you a quick return to Lee Kwangsoo. I hope you will return soon, but I will return while watching Lee Kwangsoos body condition.The production team also said in the caption, I wish you a quick recovery of Kwangsoo after well recovering and rehabilitation.Lee Kwangsoo was previously seen on the Running Man shooting on January 15 when he was injured by an Acid and suffered ankle injury on the 18th.A broadcasting official said, Due to injuries, I will not be able to shoot Running Man for the time being.Once surgery and recovery are the priority, it is expected to decide when to join the shooting after watching the recovery. Fortunately, it is not a big injury, said an official from King Kong Entertainment. We will concentrate on recovering the ankle.Meanwhile, Lee Kwangsoo was well received by audiences last year for My Special Brother and Taja: One Eyed Jack.He is working on the long-term entertainment Running Man, and has earned the nickname Prince of Asia and has a high reputation abroad. He is scheduled to return to the screen as the lead role of the real disaster movie Sink Hall

Lee Kwangsoo was Boycott on Running Man' shoot after suffering an ankle injury with an Acid

In SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 8th, 'Ask and throw in double' concept, a grand party combining a dress show and hide and seek was held, and April Naeun, Kim Na Hee, Kang Tae Oh, and Yura entertainment prospects joined together as guests.

Yoo Jae-Suk started with the opening mentioning Lee Kwangsoo's Accident news and broadcast Boycott. "Lee Kwangsoo has been injured in his ankle and has to undergo surgery, so he can not broadcast today," said Yoo Jae-Suk. "I hope he will be well and come back quickly." Haha said, "Lee Kwangsoo is sorry and I call often. I also call and laugh when I go to the bathroom."

On this day, the broadcast was Kwangsoo love. In the face of a makeup show and various fouls, the members felt Lee Kwangsoo's vacancy.

Jeon So-min and Yang Se-chan, preparing for an over-dressed show, said, "Lee Kwangsoo did it, but I did it. Come back soon. I miss you."

It was Lee Kwangsoo love to the ending. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I wish you a quick return to Lee Kwangsoo." "I hope you will return soon, but I will return while watching Lee Kwangsoo's body condition."

The production team also said in the caption, "I wish you a quick recovery of Kwangsoo after well recovering and rehabilitation."

Lee Kwangsoo was previously seen on the Running Man' shooting on January 15 when he was injured by an Acid and suffered ankle injury on the 18th. A broadcasting official said, "Due to injuries, I will not be able to shoot Running Man' for the time being. Once surgery and recovery are the priority, it is expected to decide when to join the shooting after watching the recovery. " "Fortunately, it is not a big injury," said an official from King Kong entertainment. "We will concentrate on recovering the ankle."

Meanwhile, Lee Kwangsoo was well received by audiences last year for 'My Special Brother' and 'Taja: One Eyed Jack'. He is working on the long-term entertainment Running Man', and has earned the nickname 'Prince of Asia' and has a high reputation abroad. He is scheduled to return to the screen as the lead role of the real disaster movie 'Sink Hall'