Lee Kwang-soo Acidro Running Man Boycott...Yoo Jae-Suk "Good to Relieve Fast"

Yoo Jae-Suk wished a respite for Lee Kwang-soos failure to appear on Running Man as Acident.On SBS Running Man broadcasted at 5 pm on the 8th, Yoo Jae-Suk reported the accident of Lee Kwang-soo.Yoo Jae-Suk was lucky to say the light water was Acident last weekend about Lee Kwang-soos absence.I was unable to do the recording with a fracture on my ankle, he said. I have to do surgery.Haha said, The phone came in ignorance. I was sorry, so I seemed to keep calling.I wish Lee Kwang-soo a quick recovery, Yoo Jae-Suk said. I will be back soon with a bright figure.Lee Kwang-soo was diagnosed with a right ankle fracture after being in contact with a signal violation vehicle on the 15th of last month.SBS Running Man is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.

Yoo Jae-Suk wished a respite for Lee Kwang-soo's failure to appear on Running Man' as Acident.

On sbs Running Man' broadcasted at 5 pm on the 8th, Yoo Jae-Suk reported the Accident of Lee Kwang-soo.

Yoo Jae-Suk was lucky to say "the light water was Acident last weekend" about Lee Kwang-soo's absence.

"I was unable to do the recording with a fracture on my ankle," he said. "I have to do surgery."

Haha said, "The phone came in ignorance. I was sorry, so I seemed to keep calling."

"I wish Lee Kwang-soo a quick recovery," Yoo Jae-Suk said. "I will be back soon with a bright figure."

Lee Kwang-soo was diagnosed with a right ankle fracture after being in contact with a signal violation vehicle on the 15th of last month.

sbs Running Man' is broadcast every Sunday at 5 pm.