Lee Kwangsoo Acidant surgery for ankle fracture, Haha "I'm sorry, keep calling" (Running Man)

Lee Kwangsoo has missed the recording of Running Man as an Acid.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 8th, actors Kang Tae-oh, Girls Day Yura, April Naeun, and comedian Nahee appeared as guests.On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk said, Today, seven people greet me.Kwangsoo suffered an Acid and had an ankle fracture; he said he had to operate; he was forced to miss recording today, Yoo Jae-Suk said.Haha added, The phone came in ignorantly. Im sorry, so I think I keep calling.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Seok Jin has also been fractured in his ankle before, and Yang said, I have never seen it. Is it a paper newspaper?Yoo Jae-Suk reassured viewers, I wish Kwangsoo a quick recovery; it may take time, but dont worry, hell be back soon with a bright look.

Lee Kwangsoo has missed the recording of Running Man' as an Acid.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 8th, actors Kang Tae-oh, Girls Day Yura, April Naeun, and comedian Nahee appeared as guests.

On the day of the broadcast, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Today, seven people greet me."

"Kwangsoo suffered an Acid and had an ankle fracture; he said he had to operate; he was forced to miss recording today," Yoo Jae-Suk said.

Haha added, "The phone came in ignorantly. I'm sorry, so I think I keep calling."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Seok Jin has also been fractured in his ankle before," and Yang said, "I have never seen it. Is it a paper newspaper?"

Yoo Jae-Suk reassured viewers, "I wish Kwangsoo a quick recovery; it may take time, but don't worry, he'll be back soon with a bright look."