"I've never been dumped by a woman"... #Love #OpenLove #Dream revealed by Jung Woo-sung

Actor Jung Woo-sung has told a candid story about his love affair.In KBS2s Dool Hakdang Suda Seung-cheol, which was broadcast on the 18th, Philosopher Dool Kim Yong-ok, singer Lee Seung-cheol and Actor Jung Woo-sung talked for the second time on the theme of Love.Lee Seung-cheol asked Jung Woo-sung, Are you having a love affair? Jung Woo-sung replied, Love should always be.Lee Seung-cheol speculated that there seems to be something to avoid the answer.Lee Seung-cheol asked Jung Woo-sung, Have you ever been kicked by a woman? Jung Woo-sung said, Of course.I always had a good time because I couldnt afford it materially, and I was modeled again, but I wasnt comfortable, he confessed about his past love affair.Jung Woo-sung, who had previously been openly devoted to Actor Ijia, continued to talk about public devotion in the past.Lee Seung-cheol told Jung Woo-sung, Did not you have a public love affair?Its the most uncomfortable job in the world, said Jung Woo-sung, and I couldnt have a regular date.It was a face that the whole nation knew. It was a pointless, unfunny man, Friend, he said.Jung Woo-sung added his conviction, saying, I have a professional dream as a member of society, but I dream of becoming a good father.

Actor Jung Woo-sung has told a candid story about his love affair.

In KBS2's Dool Hakdang Suda Seung-cheol, which was broadcast on the 18th, Philosopher Dool Kim Yong-ok, singer Lee Seung-cheol and Actor Jung Woo-sung talked for the second time on the theme of Love.

Lee Seung-cheol asked Jung Woo-sung, "Are you having a love affair?" Jung Woo-sung replied, "Love should always be." Lee Seung-cheol speculated that "there seems to be something to avoid the answer."

Lee Seung-cheol asked Jung Woo-sung, "Have you ever been kicked by a woman?" Jung Woo-sung said, "Of course. “I always had a good time because I couldn’t afford it materially, and I was modeled again, but I wasn’t comfortable,” he confessed about his past love affair.

Jung Woo-sung, who had previously been openly devoted to Actor Ijia, continued to talk about public devotion in the past. Lee Seung-cheol told Jung Woo-sung, "Did not you have a public love affair? “It’s the most uncomfortable job in the world,” said Jung Woo-sung, “and I couldn’t have a regular date. “It was a face that the whole nation knew. It was a pointless, unfunny man, Friend,” he said.

Jung Woo-sung added his conviction, saying, "I have a professional dream as a member of society, but I dream of becoming a good father."