Jeong Jun-ha, Park Seo-joon Jo Min-soo, perfect parody 'one person 2-player Acting Eye-catching'

Broadcaster Jeong Jun-ha parody actor Park Seo-joon Jo Min-sooJin-ha posted a video titled RED Original Series - Itaewon Method Class on his YouTube channel Jeong Jun-has Somori Kookbap on the 25th.Jin-ha has transformed into Park Ga-roi and Chung-chan in the JTBC drama Itaewon Clath and TVN drama How, which have been popular in the popular, and has attracted Eye-catching by showing two-player Acting.Park, who transformed Jin-ha, appeared as a person who is working on the operation of honey balm, a hot dog shop.He also turned into a chief of the party and ordered Parks most confident menu, and Chung, who was surprised by the hot dog that was too delicious than he thought, left the store with a charismatic look, saying, Its a mess.The RED Sun Studio, which produced such images, has been well received for producing a high quality video with careful attention to the details.Ive always really liked Itaewon Klath and How, I suggested parody it myself, said Jeong Jun-ha.I wanted to do too much to ask for help from the best staff in Korea.I am grateful that the staff helped me with pleasure.  I am happy to shoot it, so I hope you will have fun with a light heart.

Broadcaster Jeong Jun-ha parody actor Park Seo-joon Jo Min-soo

Jin-ha posted a video titled 'RED Original Series - Itaewon Method Class' on his YouTube channel Jeong Jun-ha's Somori Kookbap' on the 25th.

Jin-ha has transformed into Park Ga-roi and Chung-chan in the JTBC drama 'Itaewon Clath' and TVN drama 'How', which have been popular in the popular, and has attracted Eye-catching by showing two-player Acting.

Park, who transformed Jin-ha, appeaRED as a person who is working on the operation of honey balm, a hot dog shop. He also turned into a chief of the party and ordeRED Park's most confident menu, and Chung, who was surprised by the hot dog that was too delicious than he thought, left the store with a charismatic look, saying, "It's a mess."

The RED Sun Studio, which produced such images, has been well received for producing a high quality video with careful attention to the details. "I've always really liked 'Itaewon Klath' and 'How', I suggested parody it myself," said Jeong Jun-ha.

"I wanted to do too much to ask for help from the best staff in Korea. I am grateful that the staff helped me with pleasure. "" I am happy to shoot it, so I hope you will have fun with a light heart. "