Hồ chicken "Park Seo-joon, a big fan...has been successful" (Interview 2)

Singer Hồ chicken said he was a fan of Park Seo-joon, I became more attached to start.Hồ chicken said in an Interview with a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th.On this day, Hồ chicken said, I sing emotional songs, but people themselves are close to hip-hop. I like masculine content.So I watched the movie Lion funny, and I became a fan of Park Seo-joon actor through the movie. Itaewon Clath is also a story that a man who started from the floor succeeds.There was no reason to listen to the background explanation that Start is a song that Park Seo-joon plays the main character and Park Se-roi (played by Park Seo-joon) is a song that comes out every time he succeeds.I really wanted to do it, he explained.In particular, he said, I can not sing because my nose is blocked a lot on the day of recording. I recorded the medicine in my nose six times in a row and went to the hospital the next day.I had the expectation that I could express it well from the first time I heard the song, but it succeeded as a result.Hồ chicken will release a single A song for you through various Online music sites at 6 pm on the 27th.This single has received great attention because it is an album released after being ranked first in various charts including the largest music source site melon in Korea with the JTBC drama Itaewon Clath OST start recently.The single A song for you contains two songs, the title song of the same name and Beautiful.Both songs are ballads with maximized dramatic advantages of Hồ chicken, showing their infinite possibilities through the album.On the other hand, Hồ chickens single A song for you will be released on various Online music sites at 6 pm on the 27th.

Singer Hồ chicken said he was a fan of Park Seo-joon, "I became more attached to 'start'."

Hồ chicken said in an Interview with a cafe in Jongno-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th.

On this day, Hồ chicken said, "I sing emotional songs, but people themselves are close to hip-hop. I like masculine content. So I watched the movie 'Lion' funny, and I became a fan of Park Seo-joon actor through the movie. "

"'Itaewon Clath' is also a story that a man who started from the floor succeeds. There was no reason to listen to the background explanation that 'Start' is a song that Park Seo-joon plays the main character and Park Se-roi (played by Park Seo-joon) is a song that comes out every time he succeeds. I really wanted to do it," he explained.

In particular, he said, "I can not sing because my nose is blocked a lot on the day of recording. I recorded the medicine in my nose six times in a row and went to the hospital the next day. I had the expectation that I could express it well from the first time I heard the song, but it succeeded as a result.

Hồ chicken will release a single 'A song for you' through various Online music sites at 6 pm on the 27th. This single has received great attention because it is an album released after being ranked first in various charts including the largest music source site melon in Korea with the JTBC drama 'Itaewon Clath' OST 'start' recently.

The single 'A song for you' contains two songs, the title song of the same name and 'Beautiful'. Both songs are ballads with maximized dramatic advantages of Hồ chicken, showing their infinite possibilities through the album.

On the other hand, Hồ chicken's single 'A song for you' will be released on various Online music sites at 6 pm on the 27th.