Kang Seung-hyun, Social Distancing Practice "I'll Try Two Weeks Together"

Model and Actor Kang Seung-hyun is practicing social distance.Kang Seung-hyun recently posted a photo of self-confessional self-confessional on his personal SNS.Kang Seung-hyun said with the photo, Unnecessary promises have been delayed for a while and if they are not important, they have more time to spend at home.I think I experience all the hobbies that I can do at home these days. How do you spend your time at home? Recommend me. Come on. COVID-19 Back off. Try together for two weeks!Park Su-in
Model and Actor Kang Seung-hyun is practicing social distance.Kang Seung-hyun recently posted a photo of self-confessional self-confessional on his personal SNS.Kang Seung-hyun said with the photo, Unnecessary promises have been delayed for a while and if they are not important, they have more time to spend at home.I think I experience all the hobbies that I can do at home these days. How do you spend your time at home? Recommend me. Come on. COVID-19 Back off. Try together for two weeks!Park Su-in

Model and Actor Kang Seung-hyun is practicing social distance.

Kang Seung-hyun recently posted a photo of self-confessional self-confessional on his personal SNS.

Kang Seung-hyun said with the photo, "Unnecessary promises have been delayed for a while and if they are not important, they have more time to spend at home. I think I experience all the hobbies that I can do at home these days. "

"How do you spend your time at home? Recommend me. Come on. COVID-19 Back off. Try together for two weeks!"

Park Su-in