Jeong Jun-ha, 'Itaewon Clath' Park Seo-joon 'How' Jo Min-soo parody ..Perfect 1 person 2 station

Broadcaster Jin-ha has released a parody of Itaewon How Clath, which perfectly digests two roles.On the 25th, Jeong Jun-ha posted a video titled RED Line O Lizzynal Series - Itaewon How Clath through his YouTube channel Jeong Jun-has Somori Kookbap.In the public video, the RED Line Olizzynal Series intro, a parody of the Netflix Olizzynal series, first appears and focuses attention at once.Jin-ha has been transformed into Park Ga-roi and Chung-chan in Itaewon How Clath, which collaborated on two dramas, JTBCs Itaewon Clath and tvN How, which ended in favor of the audience, and attracted attention by showing two performances of one person.Park, who transformed Jeong Jun-ha, appears as a person who is working on the operation of Honey Night, a hot dog shop.Park, who met Chung, who was a guest who visited the Honey Night, laughed in a parody of the ambassador, Do not judge yet, my revenge is 55 years.Jin-ha also ordered the most confident menu for Park Garroi as the chief of the party, and Chung, who was surprised by the hot dog that was too delicious than he thought, said, I am a mess.You should not be to me, , I should be hit by a dog barking club with more stubbornness, air, and bravado. Behind such a meeting, Park said, Goodbye, it was a honey night.As such, Jin-ha picked up the points of Park Sae-roi and Chang in Itaewon Klath and smoothly digested the two-player performance and perfectly expressed the original sensibility.The hidden spot of Itaewon How Clath also attracts attention.The Honey Night, which appeared in the video, was actually filmed in Itaewons Sanbam Pocha, which was the filming site of the drama, and the scene where Chung suddenly changed bizarrely at the end of the video to create a sense of fear was a parody of actor Jo Min-soos Subway God, who played the role of shaman Jin Kyung in the drama How.Jeong Jun-ha said, I usually like Itaewon Klath and How so much that I suggested parody it myself.I wanted to do too much to ask for help from the best staff in Korea, and I am grateful that the staff helped me.I have enjoyed filming, so I would like you to have fun with a light heart. Photo: RED Sun Studio

Broadcaster Jin-ha has released a parody of 'Itaewon How Clath', which perfectly digests two roles.

On the 25th, Jeong Jun-ha posted a video titled 'RED Line O Lizzynal Series - Itaewon How Clath' through his YouTube channel Jeong Jun-ha's Somori Kookbap'.

In the public video, the 'RED Line OLizzynal Series' intro, a parody of the Netflix OLizzynal series, first appears and focuses attention at once.

Jin-ha has been transformed into Park Ga-roi and Chung-chan in Itaewon How Clath, which collaborated on two dramas, JTBC's Itaewon Clath and tvN How, which ended in favor of the audience, and attracted attention by sHowing two performances of one person.

Park, who transformed Jeong Jun-ha, appears as a person who is working on the operation of 'Honey Night', a hot dog shop. Park, who met Chung, who was a guest who visited the 'Honey Night', laughed in a parody of the ambassador, "Do not judge yet, my revenge is 55 years."

Jin-ha also ordeRED the most confident menu for Park Garroi as the chief of the party, and Chung, who was surprised by the hot dog that was too delicious than he thought, said, "I am a mess. You should not be to me, "," I should be hit by a dog barking club with more stubbornness, air, and bravado. "

Behind such a meeting, Park said, "Goodbye, it was a honey night." As such, Jin-ha picked up the points of Park Sae-roi and Chang in 'Itaewon Klath' and smoothly digested the two-player performance and perfectly expressed the original sensibility.

The hidden spot of 'Itaewon How Clath' also attracts attention. The 'Honey Night', which appeaRED in the video, was actually filmed in Itaewon's 'Sanbam Pocha', which was the filming site of the drama, and the scene where Chung suddenly changed bizarrely at the end of the video to create a sense of fear was a parody of actor Jo Min-soo's 'Subway God', who played the role of shaman Jin Kyung in the drama 'How'.

Jeong Jun-ha said, "I usually like 'Itaewon Klath' and 'How' so much that I suggested parody it myself. I wanted to do too much to ask for help from the best staff in Korea, and I am grateful that the staff helped me. I have enjoyed filming, so I would like you to have fun with a light heart. "

Photo: RED Sun Studio