Elf Princess Rane' Kim Shin-Young "EXO Suho, You look Younger Now than Newcomer"

On Elf Princess Rane, broadcaster Kim Shin-Young praised the group EXO Suho for looking younger than the rookie.In the Heres the Teacher section of MBC FM4Us Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young (hereinafter referred to as Elf Princess Rane), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, Suho appeared and talked.On the day DJ Kim Shin-Young asked Suho, You look younger than a rookie, its for real, Suho, who heard this, said, I think I know what youre talking about too well.The concept was huge when I debuted. And I didnt eat it well. My face was dry and soaked. It looked very dry. DJ Kim Shin-Young said, You dont have the uniforms you wore during Rick. I think it would suit you better now.Suho then explained: Thank you so much, I want to be on the academy.Suho released her first mini-album, Self-Portrait, on Thursday.Self-portrait is an album that expresses Suhos universal love stories that can easily empathize with various experiences and feelings that he has experienced during his eight years of participation in the whole song writing and concept planning.

On "Elf Princess Rane," broadcaster Kim Shin-Young praised the group EXO Suho for looking younger than the rookie.

In the "Here's the Teacher" section of MBC FM4U's "Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young" (hereinafter referred to as "Elf Princess Rane"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, Suho appeared and talked.

On the day dj Kim Shin-Young asked Suho, "You look younger than a rookie, it's for real," Suho, who heard this, said, "I think I know what you're talking about too well. The concept was huge when I debuted. And I didn't eat it well. My face was dry and soaked. It looked very dry. "

dj Kim Shin-Young said, "You don't have the uniforms you wore during 'Rick'. I think it would suit you better now. Suho then explained: "Thank you so much, I want to be on the academy.

Suho released her first mini-album, Self-Portrait, on Thursday. 'Self-portrait' is an album that expresses Suho's universal love stories that can easily empathize with various experiences and feelings that he has experienced during his eight years of participation in the whole song writing and concept planning.