Elf Princess Rane' Suho "I usually live well, I eat with Park Jihoon from Unknown Actor + Wanna One"

Elf Princess Rane EXO Suho showed well-opened brother aspect.On MBC FM4Us Noons Hope Song Kim Shin-Young (hereinafter referred to as Elf Princess Rane), which was broadcast on the 31st, Suho of the group EXO appeared and talked various stories.DJ Kim Shin-Young asked Suho, Suho is a good wallet opener recognized by EXO members. Do you buy juniors rice well these days?Suho replied, I buy it well for my juniors, and there are many actors among the friends, and I buy it well for the unknown actors.I do not buy it for EXO members, he said honestly. I do not go well to meetings with members. I do not go out with schedules and musical excuses.A month or two ago, I bought a homemade white paper for Park Jihoon, a member of Wanna One, he said. I ate together to fill the protein after exercising.

Elf Princess Rane' EXO Suho showed 'well-opened brother' aspect.

On MBC FM4U's "Noon's Hope Song Kim Shin-Young" (hereinafter referred to as "Elf Princess Rane"), which was broadcast on the 31st, Suho of the group EXO appeared and talked various stories.

DJ Kim Shin-Young asked Suho, "Suho is a good wallet opener recognized by EXO members. Do you buy juniors' rice well these days?"

Suho replied, "I buy it well for my juniors, and there are many Actors among the Friends, and I buy it well for the unknown Actors."

"I do not buy it for EXO members," he said honestly. "I do not go well to meetings with members. I do not go out with schedules and musical excuses."

"A month or two ago, I bought a homemade white paper for Park Jihoon, a member of Wanna One," he said. "I ate together to fill the protein after exercising."