Elf Princess Rane' EXO revealed # EXO # Let's love # EXO # EXO #

EXO Suho appeared on Radio and showed off his dedication.Suho appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U Noon Hope song Kim Shin-Young which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st.On this day, Suho said, When I appeared with the EXO members last time, the satisfaction of the members was very high.So, after I decided to appear on Radio this time, I asked the members and they recommended Elf Princess Rane. He expressed his affection for Kim Shin-Young, the song of noon. Suho said, It seems like everything except member Sehun, he said. In the days of a rookie, the concept was so strong, I did not eat well, so I seemed to be getting older because I was dry.He also laughed at the recent report that he opened his wallet to his juniors, saying, I think he bought it well for his juniors, but he does not buy it well for his members.He said he bought rice for Park Ji-hoon, who recently worked as a Wanna One. I bought a home-style white paper because I had to work hard and fill my protein at the gym.Suho released her first Solo album, Self-Portrait, on Thursday; the title song is titled Love, Hazard and is like an EXO slogan.Suho said, The members were ashamed to see the title at first, saying, Why is this? But when I heard the song, everyone understood it.It was good to be able to do it at will. Finally, Suho regrets the situation that he can not meet fans due to the recent outbreak of Coronavirus infection (Corona 19), saying, I want to see it close, but I do not have much opportunity to see it, so I think I will visit Radio or live broadcasting.I can not see it close, but I hope my heart and heart will be conveyed. I feel the love of the fans well, so you do not have to worry.

EXO Suho appeared on Radio and showed off his dedication.

Suho appeared as a guest on MBC FM4U 'Noon Hope song Kim Shin-Young' which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st.

On this day, Suho said, "When I appeared with the EXO members last time, the satisfaction of the members was very high. So, after I decided to appear on Radio this time, I asked the members and they recommended Elf Princess Rane'. "He expressed his affection for" Kim Shin-Young, the song of noon. "

Suho said, "It seems like everything except member Sehun," he said. "In the days of a rookie, the concept was so strong, I did not eat well, so I seemed to be getting older because I was dry."

He also laughed at the recent report that he opened his wallet to his juniors, saying, "I think he bought it well for his juniors, but he does not buy it well for his members." He said he bought rice for Park Ji-hoon, who recently worked as a Wanna One. "I bought a home-style white paper because I had to work hard and fill my protein at the gym."

Suho released her first Solo album, "Self-Portrait," on Thursday; the title song is titled "Love, Hazard" and is like an EXO slogan. Suho said, "The members were ashamed to see the title at first, saying, 'Why is this?' But when I heard the song, everyone understood it. It was good to be able to do it at will. "

Finally, Suho regrets the situation that he can not meet fans due to the recent outbreak of Coronavirus infection (Corona 19), saying, "I want to see it close, but I do not have much opportunity to see it, so I think I will visit Radio or live broadcasting. I can not see it close, but I hope my heart and heart will be conveyed. I feel the love of the fans well, so you do not have to worry. "