'Jung Hee' EXO Suho "Recently, the junior who bought rice is Park Jihoon...I do not buy it for members"

Group EXO Suho boasted he was a big manSuho appeared on MBC FM4U Noons Hope Song Kim Shin Young broadcast on the 31st.On this day, Suho said, It seems to have bought it well for juniors, in a report called big man and a man who opens wallets well.And its Friend who plays among the Friends, and its really good for the Friends, who are not yet known. But I do not have to live for the members, he said. If the members gather, I will not go out to the meeting.Asked about his junior who recently bought rice, Suho said, I think its been about a month or two, but I bought a homemade white paper for Wanna One Park Jihoon. I bought a homemade white paper because I had to work hard and fill my protein at the gym.In addition, group Super Junior Kyuhyun was the senior who bought a lot of rice to himself.On the other hand, Suho released his first Solo album Self-Portrait on the 30th and started his activities with the title song Love, Hazard.Photo: MBC FM4U Video

group EXO Suho boasted he was a 'big' man

Suho appeared on MBC FM4U 'Noon's Hope Song Kim Shin Young' broadcast on the 31st.

On this day, Suho said, "It seems to have bought it well for juniors," in a report called "big man" and "a man who opens wallets well." And it's Friend who plays among the Friends, and it's really good for the Friends, who are not yet known. "

"But I do not have to live for the members," he said. "If the members gather, I will not go out to the meeting."

Asked about his junior who recently bought rice, Suho said, "I think it's been about a month or two, but I bought a homemade white paper for Wanna One Park Jihoon." "I bought a homemade white paper because I had to work hard and fill my protein at the gym." In addition, group Super Junior Kyuhyun was the senior who bought a lot of rice to himself.

On the other hand, Suho released his first Solo album 'Self-Portrait' on the 30th and started his activities with the title song 'Love, Hazard'.

Photo: MBC FM4U Video