Elf Princess Rane' EXO Suho "Park Jihoon, recently bought rice junior...I ate a family white plate"

In Elf Princess Rane, group EXO (EXO) Suho released an anecdote with Park Jihoon, a singer from group Wanna One.In the Heres the Teacher section of MBC FM4Us Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young (hereinafter referred to as Elf Princess Rane), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, Suho appeared and talked.Asked about his junior who recently bought him a meal, Suho said, I bought Park Jihoon a home-style white paper. It was about a month or two.DJ Kim Shin-Young, who heard this, said, Yes, after the exercise, you have to fill the protein unconditionally.I buy rice well for my juniors and friends these days. There are many unknown actors among the friends.I live a lot for those friends, he said. But I do not live for the members. I do not go to the meeting as part of the meeting. Suho released her first mini-album, Self-Portrait, on Thursday.Self-portrait is an album that expresses Suhos universal love stories that can easily empathize with various experiences and feelings that he has experienced during his eight years of participation in the whole song writing and concept planning.

In "Elf Princess Rane", group EXO (EXO) Suho released an anecdote with Park Jihoon, a singer from group Wanna One.

In the "Here's the Teacher" section of MBC FM4U's "Noon Hope Song Kim Shin-Young" (hereinafter referred to as "Elf Princess Rane"), which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 31st, Suho appeared and talked.

Asked about his junior who recently bought him a meal, Suho said, "I bought Park Jihoon a home-style white paper. It was about a month or two. DJ Kim Shin-Young, who heard this, said, "Yes, after the exercise, you have to fill the protein unconditionally."

"I buy rice well for my juniors and Friends these days. There are many unknown actors among the Friends. I live a lot for those Friends, "he said." But I do not live for the members. I do not go to the meeting as part of the meeting. "

Suho released her first mini-album, Self-Portrait, on Thursday. 'Self-portrait' is an album that expresses Suho's universal love stories that can easily empathize with various experiences and feelings that he has experienced during his eight years of participation in the whole song writing and concept planning.