"Jeong Hee" EXO Suho "Lee Soo-man, please tell me you expect a Solo album."

Group EXO Suho mentioned the expectation of Lee Soo-man, the head of the agency, for the Solo album.Suho appeared on MBC FM4U Noons Hope song Kim Shin-Young on the 31st.Suho said, Lee Soo-man came to see the musical I was doing, and he said, I was thrilled when I was close to the real world. When I talked about the Solo album, I said, I know, I am a self-portrait. He said.Kim Shin-Young praised Suho, saying, Did not you finish first?Asked about Second Passion Suho, Suho cited member Chanyeol as saying, Im really working hard, Im on the internet again these days and Im really working hard.On the contrary, Sehun is a member who thinks that he wants to have a little passion. Sehun often says I do not do it when he plays Game.On the other hand, Suho released his first Solo album Self-Portrait on the 30th and started his activities with the title song Love, Hazard.Photo: MBC FM4U Video

group EXO Suho mentioned the expectation of Lee Soo-man, the head of the agency, for the Solo album.

Suho appeared on MBC FM4U 'Noon's Hope song Kim Shin-Young' on the 31st.

Suho said, "Lee Soo-man came to see the musical I was doing, and he said," I was thrilled when I was close to the real world. "When I talked about the Solo album, I said," I know, I am a self-portrait. "He said.

Kim Shin-Young praised Suho, saying, "Did not you finish first?

Asked about "Second Passion Suho," Suho cited member Chanyeol as saying, "I'm really working hard, I'm on the internet again these days and I'm really working hard." On the contrary, Sehun is a member who thinks that he wants to have a little passion. "Sehun often says" I do not do it "when he plays Game.

On the other hand, Suho released his first Solo album 'Self-Portrait' on the 30th and started his activities with the title song 'Love, Hazard'.

Photo: MBC FM4U Video