Ko So-young, Social Distance ..The appearance of spring

Ko So-young posted three photos on his Instagram with an emoticon on the 30th.Ko So-young, in the public photo, is in a flower arrangement; he even posed with flowers.Lee Yoon-mi, who met this, commented, I will meet my house soon enough to see my sister.Meanwhile, Ko So-young recently donated 50 million won in donations related to the new corona virus infection (Corona 19) and 50 million won worth of sanitary products including masks.

Ko So-young posted three photos on his Instagram with an emoticon on the 30th.

Ko So-young, in the public photo, is in a flower arrangement; he even posed with flowers.

Lee Yoon-mi, who met this, commented, "I will meet my house soon enough to see my sister."

Meanwhile, Ko So-young recently donated 50 million won in donations related to the new corona virus infection (Corona 19) and 50 million won worth of sanitary products including masks.